This wednesday night

Sam1647545489

F m l one of columbus best potholes got my boat trailor poped the tire off the rim an bent the shit outta it f m l!!!!!!! So far ntb has been going at it with a. BFH. For 10 minuites hope they can dix it

Well after 25 minuites ntb could not fix the rim. It was bent beyong oblovion. Io got lucky an the rim/tire is a common size an wall mart of all places had it thank god! Got back to puit it on the trailor an my dam jack didn't go high enough. Thankfully jeffro wasent too far away an brought a jack an we got it fixed... well that was the right wheel... the left one ewas the one that lost the bearing. An barely got home. :( I just have had bad luck lately!

Alex, should we reschedule for next wednesday that way we can have a revealing of a new boat for a new season of boat night? I would be up for waiting till next if you want.

Haha, that's very kind of you. I have the boat in the driveway now, trying to finish up getting it legal.

Are ya'll going out tomorrow?

Haha, that's very kind of you. I have the boat in the driveway now, trying to finish up getting it legal.

Are ya'll going out tomorrow?

Looks like 67 an rain fml looks like its gonna be 70s an sunny this weekend might be easier to learn on l.... I might just bring the jet ski out. Hmm

Yeah, apparently I am thinking it's summer already. Clearly not going out tonight. Will be shooting for Saturday though.

:D ur just excited no worries

ill be out there on the jet ski(boat is down due to the dam trailer) saturday afternoon

chase me down if u see me ide love to see the new boat. btw im paul

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll162/04srturbo/xl1200.jpg

No problem, though you probably ought to chase me down since 1) you're probably faster 2) you'll probably be able to recognize my fat ass boat better than me your jet ski.

I'm Alex by the way. I'll post if I'm heading up closer to the weekend though... oh, and I am definitely excited to party on the lake(s) all summer, no F'in doubt.

I didn't see much on the alcohol issue, how is enforcement? Easy to hide, or will they really pry?

No problem, though you probably ought to chase me down since 1) you're probably faster 2) you'll probably be able to recognize my fat ass boat better than me your jet ski.

I'm Alex by the way. I'll post if I'm heading up closer to the weekend though... oh, and I am definitely excited to party on the lake(s) all summer, no F'in doubt.

I didn't see much on the alcohol issue, how is enforcement? Easy to hide, or will they really pry?

I was on Alum about 3 times a week all last summer. Granted, I was usually there on weekdays, but I only saw cops twice the entire summer. Budget cuts (or something) have the patrol force down. My advice would to be sensible, and watch extra hard on holidays/peak times.