Anyone here ever had a Hernia?

NightRider

If they give you a softener, take it. Do yourself a favor. TRUST ME!! I know from experience. After going under for surgery and the meds that follow, you are gonna be plugged up really bad. I'm not talking about avoiding strain for your junk, just your brown eye. Bad memories.........

Wow. Sounds like fun times ahead. :lol:

Edited by NightRider

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After one surgery, I didn't go for like a week. When I was finally able to, The wife came in the bathroom with some tongs and said "Want some help?" Wasn't very funny at the time:nono:

Tongs! Wtf!? lol. Yep...this sound's like it's gonna be awesome. Since you have so much experience with this, i'll be sure to give you a call when it's time to "go" :monkeypoo:

Disgusting and funny, at least your wife has a sense of humor haha.

Tongs! Wtf!? lol. Yep...this sound's like it's gonna be awesome. Since you have so much experience with this, i'll be sure to give you a call when it's time to "go" :monkeypoo:

Disgusting and funny, at least your wife has a sense of humor haha.

4 surgeries so alot of experience sadly. Be sure to get some Tucks or another type of medicated clothes. Cools things down a bit. :lol:

4 surgeries so alot of experience sadly. Be sure to get some Tucks or another type of medicated clothes. Cools things down a bit. :lol:

LOL. Never heard of Tucks. Since you have been through this so much, why the hell am i gonna need medicated clothes? Wtf? lol. I seriously hope it's not the reason i'm thinking about.

More than likely. I went under for mine. Didnt have the same symptoms as you though. That was 15 years ago

It's just gotten to the point now, where's it really a bitch to walk. It feels like i'm being stabbed with a needle down there. It hasn't been that bad unti now, i think it would be pretty painful to throw my leg over a bike at this point, but i would find a way....come hell or highwater. haha. A little bit of pain for a good ride, definitely worth it.