I need connections at dog shelters

Ramsey

My brother is trying to get a dog and the ppl at the shelter where he found a dog he loves is not calling/emailing back and helping in anyway. He has visited twice, but cant seem to get the ball rolling.

cha on corporate in westerville

I've never had any problems there. I have adopted 3 dogs from there and my parents 2. I mean, he knows that the adoption hours are only in the evenings during the week right?

Well, I will say though that they are one of the few places that adopts out pitt bulls and they are extremely picky on who they adopt them out to and WILL stereotype based on looks. I don't know your brother at all, but if he is trying to adopt a Pitt from there, he has to have the appearance of being a squeaky clean middle class person.

Well, I will say though that they are one of the few places that adopts out pitt bulls and they are extremely picky on who they adopt them out to and WILL stereotype based on looks. I don't know your brother at all, but if he is trying to adopt a Pitt from there, he has to have the appearance of being a squeaky clean middle class person.

My brother is 22 just graduated from BG for architecture, he has been in twice to visit "minnie" and they are just draging their feet. Its been weeks now. He and his girlfriend are both very respectful and dressed well both times. They seemed veru excited to have him wanting her. He has done his research and wants to help the breed by being a smart owner.

My brother is 22 just graduated from BG for architecture, he has been in twice to visit "minnie" and they are just draging their feet. Its been weeks now. He and his girlfriend are both very respectful and dressed well both times. They seemed veru excited to have him wanting her. He has done his research and wants to help the breed by being a smart owner.

Did he fill out their application yet? They won't adopt a Pit to you unless you own a house and have a fenced yard.

Did he fill out their application yet? They won't adopt a Pit to you unless you own a house and have a fenced yard.

yes, and qualifies. They have been trying to schedule a home visit for 2 weeks.

yes, and qualifies. They have been trying to schedule a home visit for 2 weeks.

weird, I dunno. Like I said, we have never had problems there. We've only just adopted and donated there, so I don't really have any connections or pull.

He should stop in and talk to them. Tell him to also be patient or they will definitely say no. Being eager is great but impatience equals a bad fit. Technically the words mean the same thing but the perception when adopting a dog like that is everything. Sounds like someone is just dragging their feet about the home visit. If it was a no I have to assume he would have been told already if he's filled out forms.

He was at a new shelter today and found another dog and looks like they are ready for him to take her home.

Lock this up.

Is your brother's name joe?