Major_golf

Hi my name is chris payne I have a 95 lincon mark vii. I have lots of big plans for this car but as always money is a problem. Over the next couple of years I would like to get rid of the air ride. Do a full dual exahst and add a pro charger and some 3.73 gearshttp://i821.photobucket.com/albums/zz136/Paynechris87/de4dd5af.jpghttp://i821.photobucket.com/albums/zz136/Paynechris87/7fd75b81.jpg Edited by Major_golf
just adding thr pics
  • Upvote 3

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eh ... at least there's some effort.

So, welcome.

ok so i realy suck at this whole cumputer thing how do i fix this

There's probably no fixing this. LOL.

Guest Removed
ok so i realy suck at this whole cumputer thing how do i fix this

we cant fix you being broken... if your car was broken, needs tips, or even if it was a problem with your pc, then we might be able to help.

shit the gauge is pegging in here...im out

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/gearhead559/funny%20stuff/Fail20Gauge2.jpg

Keep the air ride unless you meant to buy a t-bird. You want at least 4.10 gears, maybe even 4.56. You may want to reconsider that SC.

If you want that car to be fast, PM me your budget.

why do people waste time on stupid cars to try and mod?

I guess the same reason people have stupid unbased opinions on shit they know nothing about.

The Lincoln Mark VIII made more power than the same year F-body. The first year it came out it made 20hp less than the vette. Same platform as the Thunderbird, which is a car that is modded often.

FWIW, before it was retired, my Lincoln made 550whp. I believe it was tuned by Brian, but I don't remember.

This reminds me of the song > You're going to drive me to drinking, if you don't stop driving that hot rod Lincoln! These cars were pretty sporty when they came out. Pretty sporty now that sounds gay. I know there has to be a better description then that. They were ahead of their times. Dark picture or not, welcome !

I guess the same reason people have stupid unbased opinions on shit they know nothing about.

The Lincoln Mark VIII made more power than the same year F-body. The first year it came out it made 20hp less than the vette. Same platform as the Thunderbird, which is a car that is modded often.

FWIW, before it was retired, my Lincoln made 550whp. I believe it was tuned by Brian, but I don't remember.

so it handles like those cars too? sounds like your unbased opinion only deals with how much power something makes insted of a whole package.:rolleyes:

so it handles like those cars too? sounds like your unbased opinion only deals with how much power something makes insted of a whole package.:rolleyes:

You two should fight it out. Fastest lap around mid ohio with current running vehicle. :D