UFC 113

wagner

Lyoto Machida versus Mauricio "Shogun" Rua

I liked the first fight and thought Rua should have won it. This time I don't think he is going to be that lucky. Machida is very smart fighter and I think he is going to go in for the kill this time instead of letting it go to the score cards. The same can be said for Rua if he goes in for the kill and maybe does something besides leg and body kicks he will be the camp.

I am going with Machida

Josh Koscheck versus Paul Daley

This will be the epic fight of the card. These two have been talking trash WWF style and are very fun fighters to watch. Daley does not have the wrestling to keep up with Kocheck and it will show, even more so with a title shot on the line. If Daley can catch Koscheck with one of those cinderblock hands it will not end well for Koscheck

Koscheck wins this

Kimbo Slice versus Matt Mitrione

This fight is going to look like rock-um-sock-um robots! Kimbo and his beard are going to try to keep this standing and Mitrione has no ground game. With the "new Kimbo" we might see a takedown try, but that will be just to put this in ground and pound mode.

I am going with Kimbo because his beard scares me.

Fun side note, if you get a chance look at Fabers leg from the last WEC fight. It looks like a zombie leg! He took 5 rounds of leg kicks from Aldo and how he made it is beyond me.

Anybody want to meet up to check these fights out? If someone wants to do a pay-per view party I would be more than happy to chip in and bring some food.

I agree with you sir except I would love to see Mitrione take the win over kimbo.. I think mat is a great fighter and has overcome a ton to make it where he is... If he does beat kimbo it will help him out a ton and get him a lot better fights in the ufc

I agree with you sir except I would love to see Mitrione take the win over kimbo.. I think mat is a great fighter and has overcome a ton to make it where he is... If he does beat kimbo it will help him out a ton and get him a lot better fights in the ufc

I think Mitrione is a joke.

Fun side note, if you get a chance look at Fabers leg from the last WEC fight. It looks like a zombie leg! He took 5 rounds of leg kicks from Aldo and how he made it is beyond me.

b/c the dude is hands down one of the best pound for pound fighters out there. Aldo is just a beast.

pic of leg? I saw the fight and my leg was hurting. haven't seen pics though.

Surprised I haven't seen comments about the punk move by Daley post fight.

Dana should have thrown him out of the UFC. Instead he should have fed him to Brock Lesnar or Shane Carwin as a warmup snack for their fight.

I picture that looking alot like some poor virgin being fed to King Kong...

Agreed. It was funny that after the Strikeforce incident with Mayhem Dana was all happy. Funny how he acts like every UFC fighter is a pro then this happens.

Anyways, I don't blame Dana, but that was a full on punk move. I hate Koschek but I'm now glad he won.

i almost forgot about that, Daley should be Gone.

you don't pull a bitch move like that just because your frustrated that Koscheck wouldn't stand and bang with you. he implemented his game plan, and you couldn't do anything to stop him. he should be FIRED.