Need a Network/IT Job

Igor

I'm currently unemployed and it sucks being broke. I Have 4+ Years of experience. I was CCNA certified it has since expired and i need to renew. I have a degree from Devry in Network Systems Administration and Finishing up my Network Communications Management Degree. I have Cisco IOS experience including ASA devices. I have my resume available and will forward to anyone upon request.

Thank's

Igor

check craigslist. i just got hired doing IT work for a place in delaware after sending my resume to an ad on crailgslist. i have way less experience/education than you, and i was getting calls for interviews quite often. the IT field here in columbus isnt quite as scarce as most believe. check the computer systems page, and the Technical support page.

Email me your resume. The healthcare co I work for may have a spot opening up. However it's a tough place to get hired on at but well worth it. Youre new here and I'd like to review your background and talk before I share details. The director is a friend of mine and counterpart of My boss.