Samsung Moment Battery issue

KennyFKINPowerz

Does anyone have a Samsung Moment on here? I wanted to see if anyone is having the same battery issues as I am. I have had this for about 4 or 5 months now and the battery life is horrible. I will have a full charge and if I open a browser and browse for about 1 or 2 min then it drains the battery completely. I took it back to Sprint and they gave me a spare battery and it does the same thing. I use Advanced Task killer and kill almost everything and it still happens. So I have to charge it all night and at lunch time and I just try to avoid using the internet on it. WTF is the use of having a Droid if this is what you get? I could understand if 20 min of surfing killed it but mine is almost right away.

my battery had some drain issues, but when i updated to 2.1 with the cl14 update, they went bye bye!

i can now go 8-10 hours of heavy usage (web, talk, and pandora) without charging

look in my sig to see what i'm running

is it the best phone ever................no, it has a few issues

but it is highly underrated

J.R.

my battery had some drain issues, but when i updated to 2.1 with the cl14 update, they went bye bye!

i can now go 8-10 hours of heavy usage (web, talk, and pandora) without charging

look in my sig to see what i'm running

is it the best phone ever................no, it has a few issues

but it is highly underrated

J.R.

I am flashing right now. I will let ya know how it goes.