Free Wood

Nitrousbird

I have a back corner of the yard on my property in Reynoldsburg.

Assortment of tree limbs, branches, stumps, logs. A couple pallets in there, a bit of lattice, and probably a couple other random pieces of wood. The wood is about 1-5 years old, depending on the piece.

Fence has been opened up to where a truck can easily go back there and load it up - you can pull right up to the wood pile.

Rules:

- Can only get it when the ground isn't really soft - I don't want to destroy the back yard pulling back there. Right now the ground is plenty hard enough.

- You have to take it all. Pallets, tree branches, sticks...EVERYTHING in the pile. No picking what you want - if you get any, you get all.

- Load it yourself. If I am around, I'll help. I will not be using my truck or trailer to load it though.

If you are interested in it, PM me. The price is right. :)

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=168&pictureid=4025

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=168&pictureid=4024

I have a friend who's semi-interested.

He ironically has a woods in his backyard, but can only find an occasional downed limb for firewood.

He was wondering how you'd feel if a few of us came over some day (early juneish) and took a chainsaw to everything to make it easier to transport, and just prepare it to be used for firewood. We would need to do this because there's no room on his (parent's) property to do all the sawing and sorting and such, so it would be on your property and probably could take quite a few hours of work, and probably multiple trips to move it all. How would you feel about that?

ps as i stated, he can't really commit to taking it until june because we are getting into the thick of this quarter at OSU and won't have any free time until school's out. And he'll have to make sure his parents are cool with having a shitload of wood in their yard.