FS: 1999 Pontiac Formula

Bam

I will trade you a 2002 Grand Prix GT + $2000 cash.

Thanks.

Thanks for the offer, but I've already got a daily driver car. If it was an SUV a trade might be possible.

would like to see more pics. interior engine bay both sides of car rear and front.

Will get them Friday, as I said it's been sitting in the garage collecting dust for the past two weeks so I'll give her a bath in the morning.

Matt

Edited by Bam
;) It's been raining.

Mine sees daylight only half the year (at most) and I've owned it for almost a decade now.

Keep it or you'll regret it :)

Mine sees the light of day basically never. I'd rather let it sit and enjoy it later than unload it for next to nothing now and regret it.

I hear you guys...its not like I wanted to make this thread or enjoy the thought of selling it, as I've wanted one for a few years easy.....but it'd definitely make it a little easier on the wallet right now, but I can manage with keeping it as well.

My dad is trying to sell the LT1 car and if it sells he will take it I think. That is not set in stone but let me know if you move this or change your mind.

That's cool, if it's not sold I'd love for someone on here to get it and enjoy it.

And thanks guys, i didn't realize so many of you had the same problems, i guess i always here/read about people going out/cruising/racing/just driving their fun cars so often that i got depressed since i can't/haven't been able to.

The car puts a big grin on my face everytime i get in it, whether or not i get on it, its just a sweet ride that's got some balls to back it up.