USPS shipping

dragknee66

Anyone ever ship something "Priority 2-3 day" USPS and NOT have their items arrive at the destination within that window?

I just sent a package to Cali that was suppose to arrive 2 DAYS ago and its still not there. I spent $20 extra dollars to get it there in the "2-3 day" window and they wont even take my refund complain until Saturday. Saturday, which is 3 days AFTER the 2-3 day window. Are you shitting me? :mad:

Dont make the mistake I did and pay to have youre stuff sent regular crap mail and expect the other person to get it on time :mad:

Anyone ever ship something "Priority 2-3 day" USPS and NOT have their items arrive at the destination within that window?

I just sent a package to Cali that was suppose to arrive 2 DAYS ago and its still not there. I spent $20 extra dollars to get it there in the "2-3 day" window and they wont even take my refund complain until Saturday. Saturday, which is 3 days AFTER the 2-3 day window. Are you shitting me? :mad:

Dont make the mistake I did and pay to have youre stuff sent regular crap mail and expect the other person to get it on time :mad:

I've never had a problem

Definitely had a similar issue with them when shipping to Canada. I realize it's international, but it was "guaranteed" as you're suggesting and was I believe 2 days late.

For whatever reason tracking information is not available for packages shipped to Canada through USPS, only a notice that the item has been "accepted" to be shipped, and then again once it arrives....shitty.

I always use the flat rate priority boxes (which is 2-3 business days) and add a tracking number for ebay shit. I never had them take longer then 3 days to deliver if it is in the continental USA

I always use the flat rate priority boxes (which is 2-3 business days) and add a tracking number for ebay shit. I never had them take longer then 3 days to deliver if it is in the continental USA

This was the same thing and its now 1 full day outside of their so call delivery time. Ill seriously just pay the money next time for UPS style.. at least they have their shit together :rolleyes:

This was the same thing and its now 1 full day outside of their so call delivery time. Ill seriously just pay the money next time for UPS style.. at least they have their shit together :rolleyes:

Try the post office on the corner of high street and henderson. I have had no problems at all other then they are usually busy and there is a line. I just try to get there as soon as they open up and beat the rush. I have 100% feedback on ebay because of that post office.

That sucks I never had an issue with them or ups (one issue with ups but was refunded)an that was over 200 yes two hundred shipments in the course of a month or two.(I parted a srt4 down to bare frame) u just got unlucky with this one shipment sorry to hear

ive shipped tons of things/parts and never had a prob with usps, one time i shipped to canada and the guy said he didnt get it and called usps up and they told me they had a someone sign for it so i knew he was trying to get a refund, ive shipped to Austrialia 10 day i think it took and was $100 cheaper than anyone else i could find, i always get nervous out of the country but out of id say atleast 25 packages in several diff countries i havent had a prob with usps

i usualy send it parcel post and gets there most times within 3to 4 days, sometimes it does take couple extra but 9 times out of 10 it gets there in time no biggie, the rates for overnight and 2 day are stupid, how often does it get there in that amount of time?