SOB holster

cptn janks

Takes longer to draw, makes off-hand draw just about impossible, makes drawing while sitting difficult at best, non-retention holsters have a higher risk of a mishap, retention holsters are more difficult to manipulate...honestly, cops and soldiers don't use them, that ought to be an indication of how well they work.

Takes longer to draw, makes off-hand draw just about impossible, makes drawing while sitting difficult at best, non-retention holsters have a higher risk of a mishap, retention holsters are more difficult to manipulate...honestly, cops and soldiers don't use them, that ought to be an indication of how well they work.

Yup, I use a Blackhawk Serpa for my M9 Beretta. I love the holster to death to be honest. It retains my weapon without fear of losing it, and not to mention being on my hip, I can draw fairly quick to utilize.

http://www.impactguns.com/store/media/blackhawk/bh_serpa_tan.jpg

I'm not a tac-ride fan myself, for the simple fact it pulls my pants down :lol:

Pros - might print less. Looks better if you're making a movie.

Cons - You're going to sweep yourself with the muzzle every time you draw. It's slower to draw. Limited selection. Good luck sitting in a chair, or driving.

And if you injure that THAT arm, then good luck geting it out.

Dual SOB holsters work well. It all just depends on your comfort levels. Some people don't like sweeping themselves because they don't trust their own fingers. Other people could careless and want the gun out of the way.

Another con, as mentioned is trying to sit down. It's not real comfortable on your spine depending on your body configuration. Best of luck to you drawing while having a seatbelt on.