Need a trans built

Comebackkid

Need a ls trans built for my civic.. I'm sick of having all this power and can't do anything with it lol fail:o Like to go witha m factory diff and some Carbon Synchro.. So whoever wants to do it give me a total price and ebay is my friend :bangbang:

b18b ls hydro s80 94-01

Guest Removed

i know a guy... i'll get with him on monday and ask.

plus i have a guy in house that can do manuals

Edited by Removed

how high do you rev it? i would put a gsr trans in it. its stronger and has better gearing. your gonna kill it with the ls gearing. to high of gearing will make it fall out of vtec from shift to shift.

how high do you rev it? i would put a gsr trans in it. its stronger and has better gearing. your gonna kill it with the ls gearing. to high of gearing will make it fall out of vtec from shift to shift.

Ya I might go with a gsr trans but love the ls.. I'll do a gsr with a ls 5th gear and taking it to 9k and I like my 121 mph trap speed

matt baker is the shit he has built a lot of trannys behind motors that make 600+ he is also a master tech at lindsay acura.

Mr Bone from Cincy is the Honda transmission guru. and a Mfactory lsd is gonna run ya about $600 + diff bearings.

just get me some numbers so I can make stuff happen and I need to start looking for a bad gsr trans to rebuild and like I said give me a price

Guest Removed
Yes rob let me know

you get all the parts, its 350 to bench build one... with my trans guy or my trans guy i have in house. but if you get a diff, make sure you get the bolts for the ring gear

with a bad part :rolleyes:

Rob, that was the issue as of the last time I talked to you. Why don't you read through this and catch up.

1st time - drop off truck for transmission rebuild - When I pick it up it slips horribly in all gears, and can't seem to stay in 3rd on the freeway, throws CEL - transmission code.

2nd time - drop off truck again, outline issues, Owner says the new torque converter fell apart, replaces it and washes the truck for me....I pick it up again in a couple days. Runs fine for a few days, then starts slipping AGAIN and squealing. Transmission CEL on AGAIN.

3rd time - drop off truck AGAIN, this time on a Thursday - Owner says ANOTHER torque converter has failed, says he's ordering one from a different company this time. Says I should have the truck back on Monday... don't get it back until Wednesday. After some provoking, Owner offers to Deliver the truck to my parents house, because they were down a car while I borrowed theirs.... When pick up the truck and give my dad his car back, I get in the truck and find that it VIBRATES BADLY above 50mph regardless of engine rpm (I'm assuming probably driveshaft issue), and THE TRANSFER CASE LEVER WON'T MOVE at all. Seems to shift okay though....

Needless to say the truck is going back to Rushman Automotive tomorrow, maybe the 4th time will be the charm. I'm not optimistic, though. Seems to me there are more issues with his shop than "bad parts".

I'm a car guy, and I understand things happen. I've even ran into issues myself with low-quality parts or problems putting things back together, but this is ridiculous. The amount of checking over work and testing that must go on before a vehicle returns to a customer here seems truly non-existent.

Guest Removed

tyler must have transferred his automotive bad luck to you...

i , nor anyone i have sent over there have never had any issue's like that. George is normally pretty good about making them right before handing them back. But i also under stand as a business owner, you cant be every where all the time. and relying on employee's can be your biggest down fall. But, its much harder to drive a car for a few days, to make sure every thing is up to par, when the customer is in a rush to have there car back. But im confident George will make it right for you.

I will give it to George that he has been apologetic, and always tries to get the truck right in every time I've had to take it back. I think it must be a couple of his employees or something, just not checking over things. He is definitely TRYING to make it right for me.

I definitely agree about the bad voodoo though...I don't know wtf I did do deserve it all.