Sore Losers

Mr. Jones

Dear Cobra badged GT in mexico, despite me providing a variety of waves indicating a friendly departure, you felt the need to provide such rude thumbs down gestures again and again.

Just because you got violated in front of your gilfriend by a 2 ton automatic family sedan leaving on 1/2 throttle, doesn't mean you have to be a sore loser.

Wish you well,

-Sir Krautmobile.

Dear Cobra badged GT in mexico, despite me providing a variety of waves indicating a friendly departure, you felt the need to provide such rude thumbs down gestures again and again.

Just because you got violated in front of your gilfriend by a 2 ton automatic family sedan leaving on 1/2 throttle, doesn't mean you have to be a sore loser.

Wish you well,

-Sir Krautmobile.

Sorry, when I put the badges on I thought that was worth atleast 100 wheel. I guess not :(

Wish you well,

-Sir Krautmobile.

The RAV is calling you out next weekend. It's a RAV GT Mamba version.

Was it orange?

Kurt, Not Cam lol

It was a black SN95 Cobra "knockoff" with retarded chrome front grill ect.. Had SVT Badges on left rear, and the snakes on the fenders, but no "cobra" on the rear bumper.

Im not a mustang expert but I *thought* they all had "Cobra" on the rear bumper ? :confused:

Kurt, Not Cam lol

It was a black SN95 Cobra "knockoff" with retarded chrome front grill ect.. Had SVT Badges on left rear, and the snakes on the fenders, but no "cobra" on the rear bumper.

Im not a mustang expert but I *thought* they all had "Cobra" on the rear bumper ? :confused:

I guess I'll be the one to tell you that 94-95 Cobra's don't have Cobra on the bumper cover. It just says Mustang. It may have been a real 94 or 95 Cobra. Either way, the guy sounds like a idiot. Carry on.

I guess I'll be the one to tell you that 94-95 Cobra's don't have Cobra on the bumper cover. It just says Mustang. It may have been a real 94 or 95 Cobra. Either way, the guy sounds like a idiot. Carry on.

Thanks,

It looked like the slightly "newer" body, 98-99sh, rather than the old one, A guy at work used to have a 98 Cobra and I thought it had Cobra on the rear. Oh well, first real fun in a while, was hoping to converse a bit but he had other plans.

The 94-95 Cobra's had a different spoiler than all of the other 94-98 Mustangs (looked better...not sure why is wasn't carried over to the 96-98 Cobras)

94-95 didn't say Cobra on the rear bumper cover. 99+ are the newer body style, so you can tell a difference easily for those years.

94-95 Mustangs have horizontal taillight slats. The 96-98 have vertical.

All 94-98 Mustangs have the round fog lights at the corners - totally different front bumper cover.

94-95 Cobras keeps the regular Mustang hood - 96-98 get the nicer looking hood with the larger round openings in it.

94-95 Cobra wheels are all silver, 96-98 have black in-lays in them. Wheels are totally different on both compared to a GT.

Did that help any?? :)

The 94-95 Cobra's had a different spoiler than all of the other 94-98 Mustangs (looked better...not sure why is wasn't carried over to the 96-98 Cobras)

94-95 didn't say Cobra on the rear bumper cover. 99+ are the newer body style, so you can tell a difference easily for those years.

94-95 Mustangs have horizontal taillight slats. The 96-98 have vertical.

All 94-98 Mustangs have the round fog lights at the corners - totally different front bumper cover.

94-95 Cobras keeps the regular Mustang hood - 96-98 get the nicer looking hood with the larger round openings in it.

94-95 Cobra wheels are all silver, 96-98 have black in-lays in them. Wheels are totally different on both compared to a GT.

Did that help any?? :)

Doesn't matter, Cobra or not, he was dog ass slow. :D

Mustangs..meh..

If you beat it, it must have been a sixxer. :D

No chance, I heard him from a distance, goosing it like a new Harley owner in heat. As soon as I was about to casually cruise pass him, he punches it to show dominance, then hits his breaks for the approaching light. Both come to light, and the rest is obvious. :p

94-98 GT's were slow.

they only had 215 hp from 96-97, 225 in 98, not sure what it was before but i think less. thats only 20-30hp more than my v6, and supposedly i made up that much with CAI and Exhaust :p. The 99-04 made 260hp and could do good things with just bolt ons, i doubt you'd smoke it like that.

The 99-04 made 260hp and could do good things with just bolt ons, i doubt you'd smoke it like that.

Jones' A4 is probably making around 260hp, and 302tq...exact same as a mustang gt. He could also have been in his S8.

94-98 GT's were slow.

they only had 215 hp from 96-97, 225 in 98, not sure what it was before but i think less. thats only 20-30hp more than my v6, and supposedly i made up that much with CAI and Exhaust :p. The 99-04 made 260hp and could do good things with just bolt ons, i doubt you'd smoke it like that.

PS: * > You

oh damn you're right the S8 is a monster. and duh i know it doesn't really make up that much that's why i put :p

Monster is a relative term, but It sure hustles for a 2 ton car with solar panels and heated steering wheel. :p AWD , 3.73's and a V8 that loves 7200rpm shifts makes for a fun sedan.

94-98 GT's were slow.

INSTALL CAI AND EXHAUST. INSTANT 30 HORSE POWER.

INSTALL CAI AND EXHAUST. INSTANT 30 HORSE POWER.

You should have used the memegenerator.

Here let me help.

http://memegenerator.net/Foul-Bachelor-Frog/ImageMacro/1127850/Foul-Bachelor-Frog-cai-exhaust-makes-v6-stang-a-monster.jpg