Apartment Garage needed.

RedLudeSH

Anybody know of any apartment complexes or places with just a garage available for rent? Dublin or Polaris area preffered. Don't need the apartment, just the garage. Most complexes simply sell all the garages to a third party who then rents them and that third party doesn't care whether you actually live there or not. So basically does anyone know of or live in a complex that they know has garages for rent???

Thank You!!!

Edited by RedLudeSH
clarification

I lived at Northwoods up there.... It was a carport converted to garage, but they werent terrible, minus the water running through when it rained.

Had openers and electricity which was a plus

probably too much a hassle IMO, but theyre there

If you would be interested get garage 141 (i think). I had that thing pretty well sealed off lol

Anybody got an apartment around sawmill that's complex has garages??

i live off of smokey row (queensbridge) and there are at least two apartments for rent right off of queensbridge that have attached garages

i'm not sure how much they are in rent, but i pay $679 (i'm sure others are closer to $700), but it's 2 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms...no basement, but i'll take the attached garage over that :)