Red Dead Redemption

mrs.cos

I remember the last western game I actually enjoyed was "gun" for the old xbox. Haven't played one since, but this looks like it's worth putting it on my gamefly queue.

this game was awesome.

"YOU KILLED RUDEBAUGH!!!" haha i laughed so hard when the game started yelling that at me

Looks pretty cool. Is it basically GTA in the old west? If so I'll probably pass.

That's what I got from it. It's also their biggest game in terms of land available. I'm stoked for it but don't have the money to pick it up for the ps3.

There is so much open land on this game, still have yet to kill a bear but im still looking, pretty badass game sort of slower pace

me neither but i did get gang banged by mountain lions or cougars or something an died haahh

Looks pretty cool. Is it basically GTA in the old west? If so I'll probably pass.

yea its sorta like gta for the most part its not bad though

There's an achievement for lassoing a woman, tying her to railroad tracks, and watching her get hit by a train...of course I'm buying it. Hell just roaming around sounds like its gonna be a ton of fun, hunting animals, bounty hunting, setting up camp and hearing stories about the local happenings. It sounds epic.

Picked it up last night, and put a couple hours in. Really interesting game so far, story is engaging (if a little cliched), and controls are friendly. Mission structure and HUD are more than familiar if you have ever a GTA before. The game is definitely more than Grand Theft Horse though.