Paypal rant....

Putty

There is a list of commonly scammed goods that they put on the list. If the guy wasn't so lazy you would get it once he reported to ebay/paypal that it was a properly working item.

On that note the monopoly between ebay and paypal IS getting pretty ridiculous. The fees on both sides suck...

I got this email this morning from Ebay.

Your monthly eBay invoice for the period from April 16, 2010 through May 15, 2010 is now available to view online.

Amount Due: $41.05

You have set up automatic payments using a credit card. Your invoice amount will be charged to your credit card automatically within the next 5 to 7 days. The amount deducted may vary based on recent payments or credits.

I will be calling shortly and taking the auto pay off. I am not giving them any money before I receive my funds, which is still on hold and the item is still at the PO. The BS buyer still has not responded to a single email i've sent.

I'm starting to think this was a scam buy...who buys something and leave it at the PO for 6 days.

I am starting to believe this is was a scam buyer somehow. I mean who buys such an item and lets it sit at the PO for so long and not respond to emails. This fucks me no lube. The held funds were to be used on our EVO purchase.

Fuck Michigan'ers.

if they had buyers remorse, they'll let it get returned and they'll file a claim for goods not delivered. That way, they don't have to pay return shipping and you lose shipping costs.

Ebay and Paypal are tag team scammers. As long as they get their cut, they don't give two shits about anyone or anything. THIS is why I stopped selling on ebay.

if they had buyers remorse, they'll let it get returned and they'll file a claim for goods not delivered.

If that happens I see a drive that address in my future...:lol

Craigslist>ebay

Im soo fucking done with ebay. I just got ripped off on an item. Pictures looked grainy and the condition was listed as used. It didnt say all parts needed some work or replacing. Fucking scumbag. My fault for not asking though.

if they had buyers remorse, they'll let it get returned and they'll file a claim for goods not delivered. That way, they don't have to pay return shipping and you lose shipping costs.

Ebay and Paypal are tag team scammers. As long as they get their cut, they don't give two shits about anyone or anything. THIS is why I stopped selling on ebay.

Quoted

Quoted

Paypal released the cash to me already and it's been removed and SPENT! So they can have remorse all they want. It'll get returned to me and once they realize i've been paid...I bet I start getting emails to have it resent.

Paypal released the cash to me already and it's been removed and SPENT! So they can have remorse all they want. It'll get returned to me and once they realize i've been paid...I bet I start getting emails to have it resent.

If paypal find in their favor, they'll send you to collection unless they pull the $ from your linked account. Trust me, i've been there and that's the reason I no longer sell on scambay.

If paypal find in their favor, they'll send you to collection unless they pull the $ from your linked account.

What favor is there to find on...? They bid, won and paid. I sent the item and used the cash. No returns was noted. If they want the item, i'll resend it until they decide to go pick it up, but there's no way that money is going back. Fuck that!

Also, there is no way for Paypal or anyone to pull from my checking or charge a card if I don't authorize it.

start using GPal.

Never heard of it.

Never heard of it.

Sorry. They are still going by GunPal, I guess.

I read that they were changing their name since the service can be used for anything, not just buying guns.

They are different than PayPal in that they don't choose to restrict what you can buy with their service.

What favor is there to find on...? They bid, won and paid. I sent the item and used the cash. No returns was noted. If they want the item, i'll resend it until they decide to go pick it up, but there's no way that money is going back. Fuck that!

Also, there is no way for Paypal or anyone to pull from my checking or charge a card if I don't authorize it.

Never heard of it.

You agreed to it when you signed up for the paypal account. Go read the fine print. If there is a charge back on your account, and your account stands at a $0 balance, they can pull money from your attached accounts to fill the balance.

Also, if they never accept delivery it'll show as not being delivered and they can do a charge back. I speak from experience here but I hope yours turns out better!