fs: 2004 Dodge SRT-4

SRTurbo04

Fs: is my pride and joy. I love this car to death and have enjoyed every second in this car. I have owned this car since February of 2007 an it had 30k miles on it in the three years I have owned the miles have gotten to about 103k give or take since I drive it daily

2004 dodge SRT-4.

miles: 103k give or take as I drive the car daily

gas mileage: I get 28 on the highway and have seen a best of 32 on longer trips. usually about 25 in the city if you stay out of boost…

mod list:

eBay fmic (dyno sheets prove this fmic is just as good as the big expensive agp fmic)

custom built hard pipes from the turbo to the ic, ic to the tb built by gearheadz auto

exhaust is a exhaust depot 3inch o2 housing off the turbo to a 3 inch exhaust depot downpipe no cats no resonators just straight threw to a 3 inch pipe with a turn down right below the rear seat. this is a 100% true 3 inch exhaust no bends all professionally built. this setup spools the turbo insanely quick :)

k&n Cai with filter

agp adjustable wastegate set to spike 20 hold 18

das mopar map clamp to run said boost levels with a safe 11.4--11.8 afr

greddy BOV

freshly installed exeddy clutch less than 1000 miles ago.

the car before the 3inch o2 housing and on lower boost put down 280hp/337tq and has ran a best of a 12.87@114.5 the car with the new parts on a good tire the car will hit 12.50s this year.

not mods but car will come with two blizzick snow tires on steelies for winter

4 general tires on steelies

two steelies rims with tires that would need replaced

interior: stock srt4 interior. has the viper replica race seats up front very comfortable for daily an keep you firm in your seat around corners (no sliding around on these)

car has a triple gauge pillar with aem wideband an well nothing else in it as my plans have changed

has a Kenwood aftermarket cd player

10inch Rockford fosgate subwoofer in enclosure

Sony xplode amp to power the sub. hits very deep for a 10.

exterior: stock painted srt-4 wheels black

black carbon fiber hood

eyelids on the headlights

HID conversion kit 8k a very nice white with a hint of blue

stock fogs lights

15% window tint on the front windows an 5% on the rears

The good: the car has very minimal parts an runs amazingly strong for well being a neon. it starts an runs every day like it did when I first got the car back in 2007. this car will never leave you stranded an I would drive it across country if I wanted to. it gets great mpg it looks decent, turns allot of heads everywhere you go. cheap on insurance, can seat 5 an will blow the doors off of most cars on the road, an most people wouldn’t suspect a neon to run 12s

The Bad: it’s a neon you get made fun of from time to time but it's ok the car fly's. has a few paint scrapes on the front bumper from when someone baked into me. no damage to the bumper just a paint blemish from there license plate screws. left front fender has a 2 inch blemish as well that I will attend to before selling. it could use a set of new struts, as it is a bumpy ride at times

if you have any questions at all please don’t be afraid to ask every one anywhere knows this car. I will be the first to say yes I have raced this car over and over the car was professionally mainteded for the first few years of its life by a Chrysler tech and the rest of its life has been kept up by Robert hand at gearheadz automotive. the car is up to date on all maintence items that have needed to attend to.

price is 9,800$ I have a lien on the car so the price unfortunately won't be moving much. I feel this is a fair offer for the amount of work into the car thanks for looking

more pics can be seen in my album or if you want a specific pic let me know thanks

disclaimer don’t thread shit in my thread it will not be tolerated thanks

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=67&pictureid=393

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=67&pictureid=426

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=465&pictureid=3541

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=465&pictureid=3554

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=465&pictureid=3559

Paul do you absolutely have to sell? I mean, if you didn't have a lien on the vehicle, would you sell? I can certainly give you some advice if you don't mind sending me details, I may be able to clear this up for you. Unless that's no matter and you were just trying to get rid of the car. GL

Paul do you absolutely have to sell? I mean, if you didn't have a lien on the vehicle, would you sell? I can certainly give you some advice if you don't mind sending me details, I may be able to clear this up for you. Unless that's no matter and you were just trying to get rid of the car. GL

I love the car and would love to keep it. But I'm trying to get debt free completely. During the summer I don't drive this car enough to justify having a car payment for it.

Also has a brand new battery(earlier this month) and will be getting an allignment in a week

Good luck with the sale paul! How the fuck can you drive annything but a neon? No more witty comments about neon dragging people around? Either way good luck man being debt free is a good thing.

:lol: I'm thinking geo metro or acce to drag people around

How about making double payments, pay it off and be done?

Wanting to sell it so I can just throe all my extra $ to my school loan an cc's

Edit: I'm not selling it because I can't afford it/broke I'm selling it to give me the ability to pay off debt an move on to bigger an better things. This car just doesn't get used enough any more like it used to

good luck man. but you can't say your selling to be responsible when you have all the stuff listed in your sig........

+1.

Lets get rid of the DD, but not the 50000 boats, non running bikes, and 6mpg Ford Excursion?

good luck man. but you can't say your selling to be responsible when you have all the stuff listed in your sig........

2 of those I didn't pay for......an there will be a fs thread for the boat and or jet ski next week too

I may jus buy this so you can watch me beat it with a bat. I hate this car. If u sell this u will have no identity . Everytime I see 1 of these shits I think of u, no homo. Glws tell everyone it beat a zo6 and the kids will be all over it. Ill take the jet ski though if it runs