I feel the following way about CR mods...

nurkvinny

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

please in the 3 years ive been here i have yet to see

copperhead

jones

bitchyghost

nurkvinny

ever show up to a track day. know yea i understand you have a career, family ect but these track days are posted months ahead of time to plan an you cant use that i cant get off during the week cause anthony holds a trackday on the weekends too...an hey other mods find time with familys to go to them. im sure back in the day you put in your time blah blah blah but in the last 3 years pshhh

but hey thats me im not a mod so it doesnt matter you all are too slow to keep up anyways :bangbang:

I have come to a couple track days to spec. But have nothing worth running down the track. though about doing the Jeep but it currently has a oil leak (all be it small) I doubt it would pass tech. Honestly the best time for me are C&C and the ever so rare Friday nights. I would love to come out more but till the boys get older there is no way that will happen.

Also Anthony I don't have your number and I doubt you have mine . :)

brian carter ran his envoy with 6 people in it at a track day an made a crap ton of passes so the i dont have a thing to run excuse doesnt work. :bangbang:

but the leaking oil no pass tech does. :) once I get it traced down and cleaned up I will bring it to one for shits and giggles.

nurkvinny

ever show up to a track day.

Vince does come out to them, he lives 5min from NTR. He just wanders around and doesn't introduce himself :)

I not only show up to them, I have towed other people to them, have teched people in at them, and have generally spread my awesomeness around at several Ohio tracks.

I've done more than my share of favors for CR members. I just don't always go around bragging about them.

Why is someone trying to make the argument that mods have to attend CR meets to somehow have the authority to be mods? What does one have to do with the other? Nothing, I think.

I don't have any problems with the mods. Never have, really. Even if I did, then it wouldn't matter - this is a private site, I don't have any say about how this place is goverened, and it's a privilege to be here, not a right.

In my time here, I've seen plenty of people bitch and complain about the mods, and it's usually about a mod deleting a post or locking something or banning someone. While I can appreciate why someone wouldn't exactly like that, again, it doesn't really matter what they think or like or don't like, since it's a private site. *shrug*

As long as you have idiotic people doing and saying idiotic things and other people governing those people in some fashion, then you'll always have people bitching about something. It's a microcosm of our country and the nature of the beast.

Why is someone trying to make the argument that mods have to attend CR meets to somehow have the authority to be mods? What does one have to do with the other? Nothing, I think.

I don't have any problems with the mods. Never have, really. Even if I did, then it wouldn't matter - this is a private site, I don't have any say about how this place is goverened, and it's a privilege to be here, not a right.

In my time here, I've seen plenty of people bitch and complain about the mods, and it's usually about a mod deleting a post or locking something or banning someone. While I can appreciate why someone wouldn't exactly like that, again, it doesn't really matter what they think or like or don't like, since it's a private site. *shrug*

As long as you have idiotic people doing and saying idiotic things and other people governing those people in some fashion, then you'll always have people bitching about something. It's a microcosm of our country and the nature of the beast.

I like you to, shall we spoon?

Hey Paul, I was at hooters, met Doc, and sat next to DJ and across from Ben and Carrie. And as soon as I walked in you all of the sudden had to "go home", way to keep that streak alive. I was just out with my Daughter at the last track meet from 9am to noon, I didn't see you either. I saw many other members.

copperhead

jones

bitchyghost

nurkvinny

ever show up to a track day. know yea i understand you have a career, family ect but these track days are posted months ahead of time to plan an you cant use that i cant get off during the week cause anthony holds a trackday on the weekends too...an hey other mods find time with familys to go to them. im sure back in the day you put in your time blah blah blah but in the last 3 years pshhh

but hey thats me im not a mod so it doesnt matter you all are too slow to keep up anyways :bangbang:

Last track day I was at I ran the super slow chevy truck against Not Brian's Subi. I think we both ran in the 18's :D And this was after flogging Thorne's WRX down the track a couple times.

My work schedule makes it impossible to make a friday track meet unless I take vacation. Since my shit isn't fast, I don't really care to do that.

Hey Paul, I was at hooters, met Doc, and sat next to DJ and across from Ben and Carrie. And as soon as I walked in you all of the sudden had to "go home", way to keep that streak alive. I was just out with my Daughter at the last track meet from 9am to noon, I didn't see you either. I saw many other members.

yea i went home to go get my truck since the meet was to go snow drifting good try

i was at the track day racing all day in the bike and the car :gtfo:

track days are posted months ahead of time to plan an you cant use that i cant get off during the week cause anthony holds a trackday on the weekends too...:

My work schedule makes it impossible to make a friday track meet unless I take vacation. Since my shit isn't fast, I don't really care to do that.

.... :p

yea i went home to go get my truck since the meet was to go snow drifting good try

i was at the track day racing all day in the bike and the car :gtfo:

You are missing the point Paul, just because you don't see me, does not mean I have not been there.

Guest tbutera2112

as much as i think ben is a sour weiner, i DID in fact see him at the last track day

i saw a box inside his car that said "HP" like the PC...i almost took a pic of the blasphemy to send to his apple boyfriends

as much as i think ben is a sour weiner, i DID in fact see him at the last track day

i saw a box inside his car that said "HP" like the PC...i almost took a pic of the blasphemy to send to his apple boyfriends

Anthony owns that box. And I am a wiener :)

You are missing the point Paul, just because you don't see me, does not mean I have not been there.

by coming to track days i mean paying to race hence suporting cr

Paul are you dictating what people use their vacation time for now? Holy shit you are a piece of work.
wow you really are a shit bag where did i state how i told people how to use there time?

i said to the people who cant go to Friday track days cause of work(typical m-f jobs) Anthony also holds track days on the weekends so politely eat shit an an walk in front of a bus

Guest tbutera2112

ben....maybe when we have weekend meets at sonic or canes, you can start buying everbodys food for them...that way they all save money and can buy more tickets to track days since you dont buy tickets.....

sound good, bruh?

iy weill mke paul hppy

Paul you have no clue. No clue at all what I have done for the site, because I don't anounce it. I will tell you this, the money when I give it, I don't get a super cool track meet, I get a forum to read that others like yourself read for free.