recommend some movies

frenchy chan

You should call and upgrade to the "Home Cinema" netflix account. You get 99% of the movies within a week of them hitting theaters. It cost a few bucks more, and isn't generally discussed on their website.

Use offer code "lovehomemovies"

Inglorious Basterds was pretty cool.

that was an awesome movie

i just know there's been a bunch of movies that have come out over the last few years that i wanted to see but couldn't with a 2 year old....but i can't think of them!!!

You should call and upgrade to the "Home Cinema" netflix account. You get 99% of the movies within a week of them hitting theaters. It cost a few bucks more, and isn't generally discussed on their website.

Use offer code "lovehomemovies"

how much more is it? we are trying to keep our entertainment costs low (no cable, so lots of netflix and instant movies)

some older ones that i really liked are Mr. Brooks, Chaos, Cleaner. Mr. Brooks is Kevin Costner, Demi Moore, and Dane Cook. Costner is a political figure and a serial killer, demi moore is the cop, and dane cook is a photographer. Chaos is Ryan Phillipe, Wesley Snipes, and Jason Statham and its about a bank heist and hostage negotion. Cleaner is about a guy who cleans up crime scenes and ends up cleaning one before the cops new about it. let me know if you need more suggestions.

some older ones that i really liked are Mr. Brooks, Chaos, Cleaner. Mr. Brooks is Kevin Costner, Demi Moore, and Dane Cook. Costner is a political figure and a serial killer, demi moore is the cop, and dane cook is a photographer. Chaos is Ryan Phillipe, Wesley Snipes, and Jason Statham and its about a bank heist and hostage negotion. Cleaner is about a guy who cleans up crime scenes and ends up cleaning one before the cops new about it. let me know if you need more suggestions.

i could be wrong, but im 98% sure Kevin costner had nothing to do with politics in that movie, he was some sort of wealthy businessman. nothing political though