recommend some movies

frenchy chan

i LOVE dexter...i think i'm on season 3...i started watching season 2 but realized i had seen all of those...but i don't remember when i did that :)

so i added season 3 and i'll start with that :)

i read the first two books and i think there are two more books out

Departed is a must

best movie ever

As far as action goes, some stuff that comes to mind: Four Brothers, Shooter, Street Kings, Death Sentence, No Country for Old Men, Waist Deep, old stuff like Training Day is always good, Crank is pretty entertaining. I'm horrible at trying to remember movies to recommend, there's just so many lol

I <3 the saints.

did you seriously like the 2nd one?? the first one is fantastic, but i just think they put a lot of cheesy copied stuff from the first movie in it

it had a decent story line, but they just messed with it too much and it turned out terrible....i spent the entire time rolling my eyes and at points i just wanted to shut it off

i was so annoyed because i was so excited about that movie when it came out...grrr...

did you seriously like the 2nd one?? the first one is fantastic, but i just think they put a lot of cheesy copied stuff from the first movie in it

it had a decent story line, but they just messed with it too much and it turned out terrible....i spent the entire time rolling my eyes and at points i just wanted to shut it off

i was so annoyed because i was so excited about that movie when it came out...grrr...

Love the first one and the second one. They kicked it up a notch, but then brought it back down to earth with the telling the story of the duke. It was a feel good flick for me, so I loved it.

27 Dresses, Sex in the City... Then shoot yourself

Ninja assasin was the bloodiest movie I have seen in a long time (Not even close to being realistic... Avatar was recently released..

Wedding crashers was funny as hell

Car Movie: Truth in 24. You can download it free on iTunes.

It is a documentary about the Audi team and their win at Le Mons over the Peugeot team. I thought it was great. There is one part where there is in-car footage, and one of the drivers walks you through a lap. What they do is simply amazing.