Racing in Mexico Tonight

TTQ B4U

Have the windows open and from 12:30 to now, I can clearly hear some racing in Mexico going down. We normally don't hear traffic from 270 near Sawmill-315, but these are clearly not the typical cars and bikes.

Hope some details get posted :whistle:

Where I'm at, in Mexico, I hear that shit all the time on the weekends. I'm never home during the week, mainly on weekends. I've gotten use to it. I don't look up anymore when I'm working out in the yard; only when I hear a crash.

I saw a foreigner driving a RX7 it was shooting flames in mexico.

Long time since Ive seen that6 car on the HWy next to me.

The feeling of "Oh shit and Oh my god this is fun" was in my stomach for the first time last night in 2 yrs...

I tried top sell the VW for 6k in the parking lot last night no luck everyone thought it was a joke.

Edited by neonkiller

Have the windows open and from 12:30 to now, I can clearly hear some racing in Mexico going down. We normally don't hear traffic from 270 near Sawmill-315, but these are clearly not the typical cars and bikes.

Hope some details get posted :whistle:

you must live by me....i literally have 270 in my backyard and i hear people racing all the time...but it's mostly bikes i hear because they are so loud

i heard it last night, but earlier in the day because i was asleep at 1230am :)