Major prob, truck keeps cutting out.

Mattsn2o281

Here's the deal. Just got the truck sat, everything was cool. sunday night the truck cut out goin down the highway, like lost power, went to idle, gauges dropped, howerever the engine didnt die. it picked right back up so i didn't worry. well yesterday morning it died right after i started it leaving for work. abs light keeps flickering and half the time it dies out the fuel water light comes on. it did this probably 5-6 times then finally started acting right and ran decent all the way to work. it acted up a bit in the lot at work when i was leaving, but again cleared up. well now tonight after working all night on swapping interior, i head home from my garage and its doing nothing but cuting out, dying, barely even boosting up at all. it cleared up for a second on the way, but then stalled at a traffic light. well i made it home, barely....

Now i was going to drain the primary filter but i cant get the damn cap off, plus i really dont think it mechanical, because there's moments were the truck regains full power and runs strong as hell. i'd say alternator maybe? i just replaced the batteries sunday as they were down on power, and under warranty anyway. but the abs light deal and the fuel/water light, and oh yea, the little squiggly line light under it lights up when it cuts out under load, well those make me think its something else. the engine light, trans light, batt light and any other warning light for that matter have yet to come on.

Truck is an 04 F350, 6.0 diesel, 5R10W trans, 4x4, and has 92,xxx. half a tank of fuel, all fluids look good.

i'm lost.....

Guest tbutera2112
Nah, triple checked that. i hate having to relearn vehicles, if my mustang had a issue i'd have it figured out in a sec, this thing makes me feel car retarded lol.

nothing to contribute here.... but im in the same boat lol....i popped the hood and i felt like a chimp when i started looking around on my 7.3

http://www.powerstrokenation.com

join here and post up, they will tell you exactly whats wrong, and quickly....these guys are the shit

ill go ahead and post it up for you in case you dont wanna sign up

check back here

http://powerstrokenation.com/forums/showthread.php?p=952700