28 members have voted

1. 1. Should Gump join Facebook

• Yes if he has balls
    • No the homos will be all over him
    • Only if he can learn to ride a dirtbike better than his girlfriend
    • If she will let him
    • Head stuck in fence
    • Hookers

I happen to like the book of faces. It has re-connected me with a lot of friends!

I'm a firm believer of moving on and living your own life. I always say there's a reason we're not in touch with the same people of the past. Life goes on and people come and go from it. I enjoy the people in my life now.

I'm a firm believer of moving on and living your own life. I always say there's a reason we're not in touch with the same people of the past. Life goes on and people come and go from it. I enjoy the people in my life now.

I agree, but on the same note, two of my best friends have moved (one to houston and one to new mexico), I still fly out and visit them when i can and whatnot, but things like facebook pics help keep me updated on what's up when we're too busy to chat.

News for the younger ones. After a certain length of time, you will probably not recognize any of the old friends anymore. People change that much. The exceptions are: people that you have kept in contact with, and massive plastic surgery (face lifts).

News for the younger ones. After a certain length of time, you will probably not recognize any of the old friends anymore. People change that much. The exceptions are: people that you have kept in contact with, and massive plastic surgery (face lifts).

IT'S wierd some people look exactly like they did 10 years ago then others the only thing the same is their eyes?