CR Cookout! 06/26/2010 @ 1pm

blue98ls1

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is still needed or should I say in most demand ? Are the basics covered like hotdogs/hamburgers/buns ? potato salad/baked beans/chips,etc.

How many people are going to show up ?

I have updated the original post with what people are bringing so far. At this point we don't have anyone down for bringing side dishes so if you would like to bring something along those lines that would be great. As far as how many people to expect... based on this thread so far I would say 25-30. That will hopefully change though.

just a heads up to all ... last event where we had a cookout a ton of people said were brining burgers an never did. we had 1 bag of burgers 2 bags of hotdogs an 239047292484902824389025489 side dishes.. just food for thought (haha get it FOOD for thought) yea i fail out

just a heads up to all ... last event where we had a cookout a ton of people said were brining burgers an never did. we had 1 bag of burgers 2 bags of hotdogs an 239047292484902824389025489 side dishes.. just food for thought (haha get it FOOD for thought) yea i fail out

And then you burnt al of those. :p

Always nice to meet new people. A little hot though but nothing I am not use to. I even used the ac on the way home to make the wife happy. DTA your mustang looked liked it wanted a piece of a Z06 when you went ahead of me,lol. I did not know that was you untill you went by. Looked nice and clean.

and thanks to kevin and amy nice meeting you all.