Hey...that looks like....OMG!

Otis Nice

Ha! Hilarious. At least it was still his dad and not some other guy or his dad watching some other guy drill his mom. I mean, get the fuck over it. What a fuckin suprise! My mom and dad have sex. :rolleyes: They probably used that money to buy your fuckin xbox you ungrateful piece of shit! Now, you get in there and show you appreciate them by purchasing a 2nd download of their material and knockin one out on the couch just like good ol dad used to do!
  • Upvote 1

Ha! Hilarious. At least it was still his dad and not some other guy or his dad watching some other guy drill his mom. I mean, get the fuck over it. What a fuckin suprise! My mom and dad have sex. :rolleyes: They probably used that money to buy your fuckin xbox you ungrateful piece of shit! Now, you get in there and show you appreciate them by purchasing a 2nd download of their material and knockin one out on the couch just like good ol dad used to do!

Hahaha! + rep. EDIT: You must spread some rep around...

I think it's hilarious...

I instantly pulled my pants back up...

I think the shocked of OMG, they had sex RIGHT HERE while his pants were down was the worst part. Sure, all parents have sex. Doesn't mean their kids wanna lounge in their love juices.