UFC 114

wagner

Light Heavyweight bout: Quinton Jackson vs. Rashad Evans

This fight could be one of those really quick first round KO's or a 3 round battle. If Jackson is focused as he claims and does not fight angry Evans is in for a rough fight. Flip side if Evans can get his ground game going he could expose Jackson.

Prediction: Jackson KO's Evans and says funny things

Middleweight bout: Michael Bisping vs. Dan Miller

Bisping is trying to mount yet another comback and Miller is not that impressive so it is possible. Miller should be able to out hustle Bisping and get this

Heavyweight bout: Todd Duffee vs. Mike Russow

Duffee is being hyped alot and Russow is being overlooked. I think this might be one of the better fights due the style match up and these guys are going to be going at it big time.

Russow takes this

Light Heavyweight bout: Antônio Rogério Nogueira vs. Jason Brilz

Poor Jason Brilz! Talk about taking a rough fight on short notice after Griffin gets hurt. Nogueira is going to maul him it is just a matter of if he KO's him or does some crazy submission

Welterweight bout: Diego Sanchez vs. John Hathaway

GREAT another Sanchez entrance him him chanting the word "yes" over and over and over again. I don't see this ending well for Hathaway

i dont give a fuck about any of these fights, but i hope bisping gets knocked the fuck out again, hendo style.

I want to see the evans vs rampage just to see what is said at the end. Rampage is freaking funny and a very scary man.

I hope bisping's teeth end up in the 3rd row in someone's beer.

I hope Rampage gets whooped and ,as after the Griffin fight, admits defeat. I'll give him props for giving credit when it was due, I just can't stand how he runs his mouth before a fight. After is usually funny though.

Bisbing is an idiot. I hope he gets worked.

Don't really care about the rest.

RAMPAGE VS EVANS I can't wait. It's going to be a slug fest. Both heavy handed, tough, well conditioned fighters. This is supposed to be one of the best fights of the year. Someone is getting KO'd. This will be the first time that I'm not going to make any predictions or take sides. I'm just going to enjoy this one.

I HATE BISPING. I hope he gets his face punched in. I just dont know if Dan Miller can do it. I sure hope so.

Duffee vs Russow. This should be a good one too. I think Duffee takes it just because he is believed to be the better fighter. Russow is very under rated though and I give him a punchers chance.

Nogueira vs Brilz. This is when I take my bathroom break, eat some snacks, drink some beer and look at my girlfriends sisters tits.

Sanchez vs Hathaway. I like this fight. It's going to be a good one. Both good ground and pound fighters, but I give the advantage to Sanchez. This is the one I might regret though because Hathaway is good too. But Sanchez wants it more.

Amir Sadollah vs Dong Hyun Kim fight should be good too as well as Efrain Escudero vs Dan Lauzon. I'll watch this too. Also Melvin Guillard is fighting too. I dont know if it will be on though.

• Upvote 1

Evans IS a better all around fighter, but he has shown himself to have a chin made of weak sauce. i hope Rampage gang bangs his face with fists!

i've said it enough but here goes again. Bisping is GARBAGE, and nobody in America likes him! he is one of the only Brits that draws buys for the UFC. i hope he gets beat again and Dana drops his ass.

Sanchez wins....yes, yes, yes, yes YES, YES lmao

Duffee wins......probably

Nogueira wins definitely

Light Heavyweight bout: Quinton Jackson vs. Rashad Evans

This fight could be one of those really quick first round KO's or a 3 round battle. If Jackson is focused as he claims and does not fight angry Evans is in for a rough fight. Flip side if Evans can get his ground game going he could expose Jackson.

Prediction: Jackson KO's Evans and says funny things

Middleweight bout: Michael Bisping vs. Dan Miller

Bisping is trying to mount yet another comback and Miller is not that impressive so it is possible. Miller should be able to out hustle Bisping and get this

Heavyweight bout: Todd Duffee vs. Mike Russow

Duffee is being hyped alot and Russow is being overlooked. I think this might be one of the better fights due the style match up and these guys are going to be going at it big time.

Russow takes this

Light Heavyweight bout: Antônio Rogério Nogueira vs. Jason Brilz

Poor Jason Brilz! Talk about taking a rough fight on short notice after Griffin gets hurt. Nogueira is going to maul him it is just a matter of if he KO's him or does some crazy submission

Welterweight bout: Diego Sanchez vs. John Hathaway

GREAT another Sanchez entrance him him chanting the word "yes" over and over and over again. I don't see this ending well for Hathaway

so...putty texted me before the fight calling for a rampage KO. i almost sent back saying rashad by decision, but just decided to say rampage wouldnt win...i shoulda went with my gut

bisping/miller - i hate michael bisping with a passion. pisses me off to see him win.

duffee/russow surprised me, as im sure it did many others. russow didnt look too good first two rounds...but it only takes one shot, and thats what happened...dont leave your head out there!!

i think brilz got robbed on the decision with little nog. i think he had him for 2 rounds...

and sanchez didnt impress me much tonight...

it seemed like there was one judge there tonight that was off...i dont think rampage really won any rounds, just had a couple good bursts, but they still scored it 30-27, 29-28, 30-27...i think nog/brilz was 29-28, 28-29, 29-28 (*i think*)

oh well. i was glad to see rashad win. i was thinking in my mind rampage would crush him, but with the shit talking he did, i was rooting for rashad. speed > power tonight

Brilz got fucking robbed!

Evans looked good, have to give him that. he looked quick, sharp, and had his cardio game up. Rampage looked slow and tired very quickly, but still almost exposed that glass chin of Evans

Is it just me or did Rampage look like he has lost all desire to fight in the octagon. I honestly think him filming the A Team has made him want to be a movie star rather then a MMA star. He had Rashad wobbling and did nothing to finish him off, instead he gave Rashad all the time in the world to recover and beat him.

Duffee looked like a sure fire superstar for 7 seconds and 2 1/2 rounds...then he looked a little tired as he was laying on his back sleeping. I did not see that KO coming, but damn it sure did look nasty on the replay lol. When you stand toe to toe the entire fight the other guy always has a swingers chance, and Russow capitalized on that chance.

The PPV as a whole was terrible in my opinion. I don't see how Dana could be very happy after last nights fights. The Nog fight is total bullshit, he got owned in 2 rounds and pretty much the whole 3rd round minus the Crusifix he had locked in for a couple seconds, the same move that Brilz escaped from.