Poser to the ultimate level

Tinman

Actually, I'm not sure why I'm bothering to talk to you or Phil. You're stupid enough to actually stick up for a company that killed 89 of their own customers, and foisted sludge-maker engines onto ten of thousands. And Phil's a two-faced little bitch. Neither of your opinions matter to me. Welcome to the "ignore" list. Goodbye.

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z195/sparkletags4/import/graphics/Award_Certificates_And_Ribbons/AwarddramaqueenGold.png

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, I'm not sure why I'm bothering to talk to you or Phil. You're stupid enough to actually stick up for a company that killed 89 of their own customers, and foisted sludge-maker engines onto ten of thousands. And Phil's a two-faced little bitch. Neither of your opinions matter to me. Welcome to the "ignore" list. Goodbye.

this is what happens when you dont get laid................. ever. and since im on the ignore list, i didnt say anything about pontiac or buick. i called you bonerville. please read and comprehend . kthanksbye

Yeah, I will. It's still a fucking useless piece of shit. Useless and unsafe. Let's see what happens when he hits a crack in the pavement at throttle and blasts his tire sideways off the bead or when his overstressed wheel bearing gives out and sheds a wheel in traffic. Like I said, if he pushed that car as hard as I've pushed mine, it would fall apart.

And, no, you stupid fuck, oil coolers on bumpers doesn't even begin to equate to racing a Park Ave. One little rock on the freeway, and your engine is fucked. Do you truly not understand why radiators and such are installed BEHIND grilles and bumpers? Of course, maybe you need all that extra air flow. After all, we know what Toyotas do to oil.

Reading this response just proves another point in my mind at how incredibly stupid Gonneville really is.. Poor guy is so naive, it's insane. I even laughed out loud at the fact that he ignored me, because he really got that pissed at the internets. :lol:

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z195/sparkletags4/import/graphics/Award_Certificates_And_Ribbons/AwarddramaqueenGold.png

I may have to use that elsewhere. Nah, no drama here. I got along fine with Phil until he just randomly turned into a bitch a while back. Farkas I don't much care about, but putting him on my ignore list is better than having to scroll past his drivel.