Poser to the ultimate level

Tinman

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=791811

How so fucking hilarious and sad is that?

This event is for cars based around the Flush / Stance scene and all cars will be pre-screened. We are being fairly loose on the definition of wheel fitment, so if you think you car is dialed in please register it. We don’t want anyone to miss this!

looks like we are not invited..

I read this as soon as you posted it Matt and had to read it again to really understand that the guys hosting this even are serious.

I want to go in the mustang and wear out a set of tires on their paint jerbs

cliffs- using a badass road course for a parkinglot is ghey

Group of car owners who have a proclivity for geometry-abusing suspension setups are renting out a race track.. ..to PARK on it.

dummies

I have to be honest Matt, looking at those pictures doesn't exactly make me want to drive on that track. Each one shows that they took their "European Flair" to mean concrete barriers 3 foot off of the edge of the track the whole way around. And where they put those nifty splits/alternate configurations...that whole 1 layer of tires isn't doing much to protect the unfortunate soul who will slam into the sharp end of those concrete walls!

I have to be honest Matt, looking at those pictures doesn't exactly make me want to drive on that track. Each one shows that they took their "European Flair" to mean concrete barriers 3 foot off of the edge of the track the whole way around. And where they put those nifty splits/alternate configurations...that whole 1 layer of tires isn't doing much to protect the unfortunate soul who will slam into the sharp end of those concrete walls!

Would you rather slam into a tree? I'm familiar with the track, trust me, you wanna hit the concrete barrier. Or stop being a shitty driver alltogether. ;)

Or stop being a shitty driver alltogether. ;)

If you race often you will go off track at some point. It's just a matter of where, how (you might not be at fault!) and if you let that effect your driving. You have some control over all of those, like the where. You don't drive at tracks that have safety problems

Would you rather slam into a tree? I'm familiar with the track, trust me, you wanna hit the concrete barrier. Or stop being a shitty driver alltogether. ;)

Many tracks in the NE areas of the country are designed with small run-off areas like this, but that doesn't mean that it's desireable. It just seems that they cheaped out on clearing land at the sacrifice of run-off room.

Trust me, NOBODY is going to come out well if they hit one of those exposed ends of the concrete walls....picture this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b036OYyiwoc

As for the shitty driver dig...I'll take on your poopra any day at Nelson. I'll even take it easy on you and bring the M3. ;)

I don't understand why this concept is so hard for everyone to understand. :confused:

It's a regular old car show that's being held at a venue, just like any other. This one happens to be on a really nice track that most, including many of us, would never have the opportunity of even stepping foot on. If you're not aware, this isn't something new, either. A LOT of show holders will rent out stuff like this to hold huge events, and all you haters will never believe this, but fatlace and stanceworks have a HUGE following where it's probably more than necessary.

Edited by Farkas

OMG LOOK, ANOTHER CAR SHOW ON A RACETRACK!

http://i849.photobucket.com/albums/ab51/thorhannah/DSC_1055.jpg

BTW, in my eyes this is no different than you retards going to a dyno day or CR track day and not running your cars. :gtfo:

Edited by Farkas

I don't understand why this concept is so hard for everyone to understand. :confused:

It's a regular old car show that's being held at a venue, just like any other. This one happens to be on a really nice track that most, including many of us, would never have the opportunity of even stepping foot on. If you're not aware, this isn't something new, either. A LOT of show holders will rent out stuff like this to hold huge events, and all you haters will never believe this, but fatlace and stanceworks have a HUGE following where it's probably more than necessary.

you would defend them :lol: if u want a car show then go to a parking lot. I'm sure there's a wallmart of kmart around there somewhere :p

Oh an he going to the track an not racing comment doesn't apply to me :finger: lol booyah!!!!

Someone found a turd in their cheerios.
:bangbang:

OMG LOOK, ANOTHER CAR SHOW ON A RACETRACK!

http://i849.photobucket.com/albums/ab51/thorhannah/DSC_1055.jpg

OMG, look, another day wasted when cars could be racing. And for a nice bonus, look at all the potential oil and coolant spots left behind to danger the people who choose to use the surface for it's intended purpose.

Park hard my friend :p

OMG, look, another day wasted when cars could be racing. And for a nice bonus, look at all the potential oil and coolant spots left behind to danger the people who choose to use the surface for it's intended purpose.

Park hard my friend :p

By your logic, if we used everything for it's intended purpose, we wouldn't be racing cars, showing cars, or even modifying cars to any extent.. simply because it wasn't their, "intended purpose" other than simple transportation.

If I am going to the track I will either, drive around it, or watching someone else drive around it. If I want to see a car show I will go to the fairgrounds or some other large parking lot.

To each their own I guess.