Anything going on tonight?

Nickey4271647545519

Dig races on Cemetary in Hillard.

Bring your wallet because I will have the Element out kicking ass and taking names.

j/k

Be safe tonight and this weekend guys Johhny Law is out with a hard on for some law breakers...

Dig races on Cemetary in Hillard.

Bring your wallet because I will have the Element out kicking ass and taking names.

j/k

Be safe tonight and this weekend guys Johhny Law is out with a hard on for some law breakers...

Got $20 on my speed-jeep. Shoot me a text if anything goes on.

Guest tbutera2112
what wag said...be careful tonight guys... the motorcycle cops are out heavy today, and they like to hide in the shade...saw 3 of them with people pulled over in about a 2 mile stretch of 270 earlier

I'll probably cruise over to sonics like usual if ya wanna meet up and we can see who else is out and down to cruise, just put a new clutch in the GTO so i'm not making the trip to MCIR

MCIR Is Having the AHRA Reunion this weekend. i Heard that you had to be racing tomorrow to get into T&T Tonight... dont know if its true. you can still go watch im sure. But Next week will be the Night to go . Grudge Matches!! Heard its the best thing since sliced Bread.................