The VW is gone......Growing up. I still have it buyer backed bout.. FML

neonkiller

So Im about to go wash it for the last time....

About to do one more pull on the HWY thru 5th....

About to move through traffic like there is nothing holding me back...

The car pulls so hard and I know for a long time I wont have a car like this for a long time coming but its time to grow up.

Family first, myself and then the fun stuff.

To anyone that has seen my bumper and smelled the sweet fumes of c12 thanks for the tango cause one day in the future I will be peeling wiggs back just like I did with this VW just in V8 form.....

I'll take some pics of the new whip and the old one before I get rid of it today.

BTW I think the kid is 19? He says he wants a roll car and he doesnt want a V8 anymore... He seems to have a legit state of mind twards my car and he ran it all the way through 4th with no problems. Im sure it will be a fun car for him. If you see the car you know where it came from just be careful or it might take you for a loss...:bangbang:

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs242.snc1/8922_135401890597_651455597_3065139_2449257_n.jpg

Well the buyer backed out I still have my car. Tell ur friends. ...

Edited by neonkiller

I know how that is man, I just had to get rid of the prelude a a couple weeks ago for various reasons. It is hard to see them go, but your right it is a big growing experience. Bigger and better things to come.

Hopefully the kid pulls through (not really)... but hopefully for moneys sake.

My GF went to Kemba today to see if she can get a loan for it. She still has 3 or 4 payments left on her Z06 and that's the only hold up. She is thinking about maybe paying off the Z06 this week if she can qualify for the VW. She wil find out by tomorrow. I'll let you know if I hear anything definate.

Edit: She just got the payoff on the Z06 and it is a little more than she expected. I dont hink she has that much money. We'll see if the second loan goes through.

Edited by ICEMAN

What a dick, from now on if someone looks at it and "commits" you take a non-refundable down payment. If they don't want to, then you don't wait. It goes to the first person to bring cash. Money talks.

A guy I know took $1500 as a down payment on a car he was selling and the buyer backed out last minute. $1500 richer.

Hope you can get it to move soon, especially if you are ready to move on. Just wasn't the right buyer thats all.

Well so far still nothin solid except a kid driving down from maine next week.

it's not solid until it's busting bugs under the new owners hands and the check clears.

good luck with the sale.