new here, lookin for some genuine good ppl

morgue

"kids" and their fisher price cars

and you drive a legacy?

im lost. great intro

and -rep from me. thanks

If you read the post above, you will notice that i no longer have the legacy... i built a wrx, comprehension fail

check on the weekends my friend

thanks bud, finally a non-flaming answer...

i knew CR has some mature members somewhere.

Anyhow hopefully i get to meet some of you peeps soon,

just looking for a few cruising buddies

"kids" and their fisher price cars

and you drive a legacy?

im lost. great intro

and -rep from me. thanks

If you read the post above, you will notice that i no longer have the legacy... i built a wrx, comprehension fail

lol, some old schoolers would still call your wrx a fisher price car.

lol, some old schoolers would still call your wrx a fisher price car.

And thats understandable, everyones entitled to their opinion. I was refering to the ppl who show up with fart canned cars and act out and gets ppl kicked out, which happens at almost every meet ive been to.

• Downvote 1

And thats understandable, everyones entitled to their opinion. I was refering to the ppl who show up with fart canned cars and act out and gets ppl kicked out, which happens at almost every meet ive been to.

no, we call them dumbasses and fucktards

I don't mind the "ricers" until they talk about their 10 second car that has never been to a track. Bling up your shit all you want, just don't act like it's fast until you can prove it is fast.

no, we call them dumbasses and fucktards

I don't mind the "ricers" until they talk about their 10 second car that has never been to a track. Bling up your shit all you want, just don't act like it's fast until you can prove it is fast.

I fully agree

I was gonna say you can meet up with me and a few others but it looks like this weekend is pretty much washed up. Clear most of friday and rains in the evening, and keeps raining til sunday. That pretty well ruins friday night, saturday morning for ccc, and saturday night. Thanks for moving the memorial tournament you assholes.

I'm still trying to figure out as to why you haven't posted pictures. Now if I remember correctly its a forum rule. Please correct your introduction post.

No offense, i dont see that anywhere as a rule, i see it as a really really good suggestion. But nothing that states that as a rule. :D

Just sayin though. No hatin here.

http://hphotos-snc3.fbcdn.net/hs301.snc3/28670_10150180194290284_730215283_12406232_864496_n.jpg

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs321.snc3/28670_10150180194140284_730215283_12406229_6945344_n.jpg

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs330.ash1/28670_10150180193485284_730215283_12406217_6471907_n.jpg

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs330.ash1/28670_10150180193315284_730215283_12406212_4709086_n.jpg

what up kris?...nice little show on the way home, but that BMW smoked you...lol. but shaun did say you lost 3rd...sucks.

335i? i was too far back to see clearly...he surely got the fuck up and out with the quickness

Edited by evan9381