Autocross 6/6/10

Stoopid Hipster

Buckeye miata is holding an autocross this Saturday at Ohio historical 30 for members and 35 for non and miata's have priority if it fills up prob wont tho and its a hell of alot better then scca they are more relaxed her and a lot more seat time closer to 10 laps let me know if anyone is in I will be there as long as I dont work

miata's have priority if it fills up prob wont tho and its a hell of alot better then scca they are more relaxed her and a lot more seat time closer to 10 laps let me know if anyone is in I will be there as long as I dont work
sooo what happens if ti does? do the people who register get booted out so that a miata can run?

I'll be there in my bone stock gsr! do i need anything?
u sold ur ta for a rice rocket? :gtfo:

ull need a helmet

The event is on Sunday, not Saturday. Just for clarification.

We've run over 40 drivers before, although the club doesn't like to. Just get there before 9am and you'll be fine.

It's my sister's graduation, so I can't make it. I'll be at the next one though, just have to figure out what I'm driving...

The event is on Sunday, not Saturday. Just for clarification.

We've run over 40 drivers before, although the club doesn't like to. Just get there before 9am and you'll be fine.

It's my sister's graduation, so I can't make it. I'll be at the next one though, just have to figure out what I'm driving...

OIC! I might just have to show up and kick some miata ass, economy car style then.

Usually around 4 or 5. If you have to leave early for something, let one of the guys in charge know. It makes them mad when people just leave when they are done racing. If you know you have to leave early, try to get there early (around 8) to help set up.

Damn, saturday worked a lot better for me, I'd have to leave Sunday by like 2:30, would it be worth it to come or should I just wait for another time?

If you don't mind getting there early and help then talk to the guys making the running order, you should be able to get all your runs in and be out by 2:30. It'll be worth it.

I drove the red S4 on its second time around. My sister drove it the first time for her graduation "parade lap."

Nice fun course, wish I knew how slow the end was before I went out at full speed, but I only had one chance to show my grandparents what autocrossing is.

I drove the red S4 on its second time around. My sister drove it the first time for her graduation "parade lap."

Nice fun course, wish I knew how slow the end was before I went out at full speed, but I only had one chance to show my grandparents what autocrossing is.

So that was you that stalled in the twisties? :lol:

Wish I coulda made it, but my car is still being a garage queen.

+1, almost got everything squared away now though, worked for a good 6hours on Sunday, and a couple Sat night.

When's the next one?