pcm4less

phil

Heard good things over the internet and such, but no one personally. IMHO mail order will always be sub-par. Need to find out what the problem is.

this is true, but im not racing anymore i just wanna be loud and annoynig and have the car run right (ish) for once. but i do understand and i will test the outlet before i make the move just need to keep my options open

I always hear good things about them coming off of the s10 forums. Not that, that should say much... most s10 forums are full of 18y/o kid that wanna make their 2.2 s10 the fastest thing on the planet.

But yeah... I'd use em.

gracias senor

I've heard good things.

That said, I'd fix your issue and have Dyno Brian tune it instead.

does he do obd1? thats the biggest issue im having right now with tuning the car. its a 93 lt1:mad: its midly frustrating.

anyone had to use them for chip tuning or heard any reviews on them? i may have to use them to get my car tuned due to the fact that my outlet wont read onto randys computer.

:gtfo: didn't we already have this conversation

I used them on my Z (they emailed me the tune, I would make a few pulls while scanning, email back, they make changes... rinse and repeat) they seemed to do me right.... I ended up having some issues in the middle of doing this and the guy said we could finish once I get my car back up and running... they seemed pretty stand up to me.

I'm not positive we're talking about the same thing, but I have used PCMforless and was very satisfied with the service. I know they will do '93 cars. I used them when we built the 383 to get it up and running. Once the engine was broken in I took it to Dyno Brian, and we did not pick up much (8HP maybe). So PCMforless was pretty close. I will be reflashing the PCM on my Impala in the near future and plan using one of their tune files.

I used pcmforless to tune my GTA's L98 and they did a pretty damn good job in my opinion for a mail order tune. It runs excellent, MPG is on par, and it made 235WHP and 318 TQ on minor mods and running rich due to me having the fuel pressure a little too high.

I give them and their tuner Alvin Anderson a thumbs up.

so are you gonna do this or just talk about it some more for another year?

Pot meet kettle...

Uve been talking for over a year about getting tuned so u can play blahblahblah :lol:

Phil don't mind him he's just pissy cause his car has turned into a garage queen