Celtics vs Lakers

Sully

Game 1 tonight 9pm. Anyone care? Predictions?

I think the series will go all 7 games, with Celtics winning the final game.

My brother and step-dad are huge Lakers fans, so I normally root for the Lakers. But, I'd kinda like to see Boston with this to shut Kobe up...for a minute anyway.

Anyone going anywhere to watch it? I am thinking about going to BW3's to watch it. I doubt I'll watch it if I stay home.

lakers, kobe has been playing ligghts out and i think gasol, artest, and odem will really make a huge contribution this time around. although rondo has been amazing as ray allen peirce has been streaky and garnett doesnt provide the same spark. lakers in 6

Garnett didn't "provide the same spark" against the Magic but against the Cavs he was probably our most consistent player. Averaged about 19 and 8 against the Cavs. Hopefully we can get that out of him against LA. Need to steal one in LA then close it out at home. Don't see the C's winning either of games 6 or 7 on the road so C's in 5 would be our best chance I think. Hate the 2-3-2 format for the Finals.

• 2 weeks later...
I think the series will go all 7 games, with Celtics winning the final game.

I have one part of my statement correct so far. Game 7 tomorrow night.

Who's it gonna be? Either way, it's going to be a very good game with the final score being much closer than it was last night. Celtics completely got their asses handed to them.

This shit is rigged. The losing team has played like an 8th grade team with no hands each gm. Its so obvious how bad the refs pull gms and how awful "star" players have played. Odem shows up, they win. Garnett allen show up they win. La will win gm 7 cuz there at home with all the movie stars and money and then we go into the real intrest..... free agentcy.

Gotta stick to my prediction, unfortunately. Said the C's had to win it in 5 and obviously that's not going to happen. I'll obviously be rooting hard for the Celtics tonight but I don't see it. Either way it should be an amazing game. Game 7, Boston-LA, NBA title.

I have Insight. Home phone is down. Cable barely works, but I am getting the game right now.

Their phone number gives "all circuits are busy". Both thier local and 800 numbers do that same. FUCK INSIGHT!!