Herrow

The Beast

Lol, using the stock spare(s) up front for skinnies.

Really nice looking car, welcome to the board. I really like that paint on that car.

#'s? I'm guessing it's something along the lines of 'worthless in this car because it's too much' but just wondering.

Thanks for the kind words guys. To answer the questions about the paint, Skinner guessed correctly, it's GM Cyber Grey Metallic.

Lol, using the stock spare(s) up front for skinnies.

Really nice looking car, welcome to the board. I really like that paint on that car.

#'s? I'm guessing it's something along the lines of 'worthless in this car because it's too much' but just wondering.

Thanks man. I've got some bias-ply coker tires on order for the spares to go along with the 26x11.5 MT ET Streets on stock FD rims.

As for numbers, I don't know yet, but like you said it's capable of more than I or the chassis can handle. The motor is 370ci with Eagle crank, Callies rods, Diamond pistons, with Lingenfelter ported 317 heads, so the only limiting factor is going to be the typical 4 bolt heads lifting and pushing water. Should be capable off knocking on the door of 1000rwhp though. All I want for street use is 600rwhp