Sushi

Gergwheel1647545492

i haven't been to either, so i won't knock them, but the best sushi ive had in columbus is aki hana at reed/old henderson by the aspen ski and board

tried it and there is better out there. try Mr sushi.

Why don't you go to that place in Delaware? That's where I take Grace she loves that spot.

I don't live up there anymore, im down in New Albany now, but i have been there. Chandras or something like that. they are good, but its a drive for me now.

tried it and there is better out there. try Mr sushi.

I don't live up there anymore, im down in New Albany now, but i have been there. Chandras or something like that. they are good, but its a drive for me now.

You live 5 minutes away now and haven't called to golf and or see the car?

I hope your sushi tastes par at best - par, at, best!

You live 5 minutes away now and haven't called to golf and or see the car?

I hope your sushi tastes par at best - par, at, best!

I play every thursday in a golf league with co-workers. How are mondays for you? Tuesday wednesday and thursdays im normally busy.

I play every thursday in a golf league with co-workers. How are mondays for you? Tuesday wednesday and thursdays im normally busy.

Mondays are my day off after I begin a new schedule on the 12th. I have class at 6pm, though.

Whats better Sushi Rock or Haiku? I have heard great things about both, just trying to get peoples input on which is truely better.

Dude you are close to Asian Gourmet, go there.

is there any good place over by Dublin?

Blue Ginger on Sawmill

where is this asian gourmet?

stoneridge in gahanna...i havent been, but i heard that the owners also own edamame at easton...edamame wasn't good at all (id give it a 4/10) and the menu at asian gourmet was way higher than any sushi i'd eat.

have you tried sapporo (sp)? its up at maxtown/state street next to a gamestop and giant eagle. been voted best in columbus. good stuff

Of those two, I'd say Haiku. Granted, I've only eaten at Sushi Rock once, but it was such an awful experience that I can't bring myself to go back there again. I eat at Haiku about once a month.

In my opinion, the best sushi in the metro area is Sushi En in Polaris.