Sushi

Gergwheel1647545492

Kogen's on Sawmill Parkway. We are going there tonight. :)

fixed

this place is pretty good too. but go there between 3-6 when they have 1/2 off rolls and every day is a different special (cheap beers, cheap tiki drinks, wine wednesdays, etc)

something to try here - they have a tuna-panini type thing. its not on the menu, but if you ask for it, they'll tell you about it and get you one. wasn't too bad

but try the JB tempura roll. probably up in the air for my favorite sushi roll ive ever had between that and a buckeye roll at sapporo.

edit - i just looked at their menu online, which looks like shit over last time i looked at it online, and i guess they did put the panini thing on it. it wasnt there before

http://www.sapporosushifactory.com/

another plug for sapporo!

used to be sapporo wind on cleveland and 270...then it closed and i thought it was gone forever, until someone told me they just opened a new restaurant in westerville....yum!

i used to eat lunch there once a week:

1 shrimp tendon bowl (it's shrimp and veggie tempura on a bed of rice in a bowl)...super cheap

1 shrimp tempura roll...it's just shrimp tempura and cream cheese...yum!

also have to recommend their crunchy california rolls....fantastic!

i've also eaten at the sushi place in the north market once and it was good!

http://www.sapporosushifactory.com/

another plug for sapporo!

used to be sapporo wind on cleveland and 270...then it closed and i thought it was gone forever, until someone told me they just opened a new restaurant in westerville....yum!

i used to eat lunch there once a week:

1 shrimp tendon bowl (it's shrimp and veggie tempura on a bed of rice in a bowl)...super cheap

1 shrimp tempura roll...it's just shrimp tempura and cream cheese...yum!

also have to recommend their crunchy california rolls....fantastic!

i've also eaten at the sushi place in the north market once and it was good!

i dont know about "just" opened...i only started eating sushi 2 years ago (almost to the day because i know we went out for our anniversary), and it was up at maxtown/state street. its been there at least a couple years

ended up going to sushi rock and spent $80 during happy hour and it was amazing! i ended up getting the BOMB roll and it came out on fire. shit was delicious. their side dishes were great too! would definitely go back, but would wait for a wednesday as they have a 1/2 price sushi day on wednesdays.

fixed

this place is pretty good too. but go there between 3-6 when they have 1/2 off rolls and every day is a different special (cheap beers, cheap tiki drinks, wine wednesdays, etc)

Wasn't too expensive last night. Went to Kogen's (now spelled right), my wife and I each had the Samurai Rolls, and started off with an order of the Chef's Sushi. Had a bottle of Asahi as well - tax, tip, out the door for a tad under $50. Tasty. :)

i dont know about "just" opened...i only started eating sushi 2 years ago (almost to the day because i know we went out for our anniversary), and it was up at maxtown/state street. its been there at least a couple years

Well, it was there when we started going to Classics, so since 2005ish.