Corvette MPG's

KStang3.8

Originally i did not know.

I took out all of the irrelevant information in your post. No one cares what you just learned. You did not know cause you are young.

If you had any common sense you would have learned by now just shut your mouth. The answer to everyone of your hilariously ignorant questions is already out there and discussed 800 billion times.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Question on my Stat 133 Final:

The number of miles per gallon for a 2009 Corvette has a normal distribution with mean 15mpg and standard deviation .5, what is the probability that a randomly chosen corvette gets exactly 15 miles per gallon?

The answer is 0. But i decided to have some fun. The Confidence interval with 95% confidence (meaning 95% of all corvette mpgs lie in the Confidence Interval) is found with the MOE (Margin of Error) for this distribution. the MOE = z*(SDx/sqrt(n)) N is not given so lets pretend its 1000. So the MOE would = 1.96(.5/31.6227766) = .0309903211 So in this Normal Distribution with Sample size n=1000, the 95% confidence interval is (14.969-15.031) miles per gallon.

Even the Ohio State University thinks V8's (i.e. Corvette's) get bad MPG.

1. You fail because you have a v6 stang.

2. You fail because you started this waste of time thread to make you sound smart.

3. You fail because your realy trying to defend your stupid ass thread.

:gtfo:

I don't think I posted a god damn thing on this website for months. I lurked and learned before I posted something ratarded.

People on this site sometimes feed on the weak and their freakouts. You my friend have tossed a bag of blood into the shark tank. Take it for what it is, joking and learn not to post dumb stuff.

Ask yourself, "does this thing I am about to post make me look like a fucking asshole?" If yes than post abort, if no post away and be ready to take the heat.

Even the Ohio State University thinks V8's (i.e. Corvette's) get bad MPG.

1. You fail because you have a v6 stang.

2. You fail because you started this waste of time thread to make you sound smart.

3. You fail because your realy trying to defend your stupid ass thread.

:gtfo:

I love the kitchen, my turn.

You fail because you spent more on mods and repair for a 93 Mazda than the car is worth, just so you can be walked by a stock Camry.

But, you are still way cooler than the KStang Moron, and for making fun of him, have earned 3 *coolcoins.

*Coolcoins have no cash value and are only used to boost your self esteem a tad

I love the kitchen, my turn.

You fail because you spent more on mods and repair for a 93 Mazda than the car is worth, just so you can be walked by a stock Camry.

But, you are still way cooler than the KStang Moron, and for making fun of him, have earned 3 *coolcoins.

*Coolcoins have no cash value and are only used to boost your self esteem a tad

OUCH. Your right though, i did spend more on this car than its worth, but whats the better choice- buy a beater, or fix the DD car for the same price? And i beg to differ that a camry would own me, if so then i would ride a huffy from now on out. lol.

PS-where do i pick up my cool coins? :asshole:

OUCH. Your right though, i did spend more on this car than its worth, but whats the better choice- buy a beater, or fix the DD car for the same price? And i beg to differ that a camry would own me, if so then i would ride a huffy from now on out. lol.

PS-where do i pick up my cool coins? :asshole:

You are aware that the new Camry's are mid - low 14sec cars on the factory rubber, right ?

Intake/Exhaust/Tune and they hit high 13's all day. Let me know when you have the huffy ready.

You are aware that the new Camry's are mid - low 14sec cars on the factory rubber, right ?

Intake/Exhaust/Tune and they hit high 13's all day. Let me know when you have the huffy ready.

Thats cool, but its still a family sedan. Plus, i end up paying waaaaaay less for my car and all the extras anyways. Obviously if i had the money i would get something else. Story of my life right.

Thats cool, but its still a family sedan. Plus, i end up paying waaaaaay less for my car and all the extras anyways. Obviously if i had the money i would get something else. Story of my life right.

I like you attitude, I therefore award you 10 additional Coolcoins.

Ask yourself, "does this thing I am about to post make me look like a fucking asshole?" If yes than post abort, if no post away and be ready to take the heat.

if the answer is no there shouldn't be any heat to take. Everyone is an asshole for no reason in threads that are actually of value and merit. I read alot on here. I read every day or two and only post once a week or so. even less than that. I'm not even talking about any of my threads at all. I'm talking about other peoples threads.

Like this...cool idea...but no:

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81176

Dude you go to the Delaware branch. Thats not even school. Trust me I went there too until I grew a pair and went to real college.

There's not even a branch of Ohio State in Delaware? and I go to main campus.

Huh knew of all the other branches, didn't know there was one in Delaware.

And i don't go to osu delaware. I'm not a fucking loser or some kind of idiot. I go to main campus. I live in Morrill Tower. See, i'm actually intelligent, so i actually go to a good school. You probably go to OSU Delaware, you big dummy.

Oh wait sorry my bad, i was wrong. "Location: shit." Shit is way to far from Delaware for you to go there.

also @ Flyin Miata i know man i learned it in high school. I just have to take Stat 133 its a prereq to all my accounting classes and i didn't take AP Stat in HS.

And i don't go to osu delaware. I'm not a fucking loser or some kind of idiot. I go to main campus. I live in Morrill Tower. See, i'm actually intelligent, so i actually go to a good school. You probably go to OSU Delaware, you big dummy.

Oh wait sorry my bad, i was wrong. "Location: shit." Shit is way to far from Delaware for you to go there.

also @ Flyin Miata i know man i learned it in high school. I just have to take Stat 133 its a prereq to all my accounting classes and i didn't take AP Stat in HS.

Attending OSU's main campus does not make you intelligent. You should also learn some proper grammar, like capitalizing Delaware before proclaiming yourself so intelligent.

And lastly.

This thread just keeps on going and going, Fucking energizer bunny. And i know I'm helping it along by replying. Oh well.

I told you i went there you fucking cunt. I loved going there, i was surrounded by retards and somalians, so basically i looked like a fucking badass 24/7. I guess when everyone else has hearing aids, wheelchairs or starving to death, a strapping young Caucasian looks like a god damn King. But times changed and now I currently live in Grandview and go to main as well. Big woop, still alot of fucking dumb dumbs that go to beloved "main", my first example is you.

Btw, another fail.

We use quotes.

Not "@"

This isnt fucking twitter.