window tint

Gergwheel1647545492

nope no tint to remove, just need new stuff applied. bought all the stuff lastnight to try and do it myself, but im questinoing my skills

Quit being cheap an have someone else do it. It won't look right /won't last. If u do it ur self lol

Is there tint that needs removed first? I asked Dyno Brians guy about removal and he said about the same charge to tint the window, so would double the cost per window.

No go on Dyno Brians guy as he could never get a-hold of him when I tried to set up getting my GF's car done recently.

got an appt at a2z. you can lock this thread if you like. they were $20 cheaper than everywhere else. hope they are decent quality.

He is hands down the best. Greg uve seen my car. He did that 3 years ago... you won't be dissapointed.

yep...yusef is the way to go. mine looked great for the 6 months i had it before hail decided it wanted to roll thru and total my car out...g/fs has been done since right after she got it after that hail storm (so like, early 07 we got it done), and it still looks great.

went to see Yusef today and he does amazing work, super fast and good quality from what i can tell. $80 for 2 windows isn't bad either.

good to hear, i'm gonna give him a call this week and set something up for my car. How dark did you go?

good to hear, i'm gonna give him a call this week and set something up for my car. How dark did you go?

what are you a cop?!??! you gonna pull me over and have my shit removed if its more than 50%!!!

But seriously i went with 35% and it looks really good i think with the stock tint on the back.

Ics

what are you a cop?!??! you gonna pull me over and have my shit removed if its more than 50%!!!

But seriously i went with 35% and it looks really good i think with the stock tint on the back.

Pics?

U got 35s on the front? That should be darker then the rears... do u know how dark the rears are? Wouldn't look right if the front was darker then the rear.

Paul, if his car was factory tinted in the rear, most likely it was 15% as that's the common one, at least in my experience. So 35% up front and 15% out back would look good, glad he didn't do 50% up front to the 15% in back, that'd be too much of a difference.