My G8 now a Hsv Gts

Darkside

Very Nice!!! How hard was it to get all of the parts?

That can be a bit of a pain. Companies like JHP will handle it for you but you pay for it in the end. I had two separate shipments come by boat, as long as you get a broker to handle the paperwork its not bad.

You know what? This will decimate all... after we put about fifteen grand or more under the hood. If we have to, overnight some parts from Australia.

A supercharger and gears will put me well over the 15k in performance. Just waiting for the money tree to sprout again.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks awesome. Too bad it cost 9 grand to fix GM's mistake.

I can't fully blame GM, most of the Holden front ends do not meet US crash specifications. This front is about 3" shorter than the G8's.

That car is pure sex man. I really considered one of those recently when I got my Genesis coupe. They are very similar in price but the whole waranty thing was the deal breaker. I still love that car though.

I wonder how The Fast and the Furious would have changed if they said.... "We would have to over night parts from Australia"

nevermind someone beat me to it.

I wonder how The Fast and the Furious would have changed if they said.... "We would have to over night parts from Australia"

nevermind someone beat me to it.

Not sure, never saw the movie. But I appreciate the post, you confirmed my decision to sell my C5Z06 a few years ago. Whenever an 'in' car depreciates too much nothing but douche bags buy them.

• Upvote 2

Guest tbutera2112
Not sure, never saw the movie. But I appreciate the post, you confirmed my decision to sell my C5Z06 a few years ago. Whenever an 'in' car depreciates too much nothing but douche bags buy them.

:lol:

fuckin win... +rep

LOL + rep

The car looks great :thumbup:

Then why do you have a TB SS?