My G8 now a Hsv Gts

Darkside

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure thing, I'm hard at work putting GT badges on my friend's V6 mustang and STi parts on a bone-stock RS anyway.

GTFO of this thread.

Anyway's that car makes me feel tingly down there.

Score one for the Holden, this is sexy looking, ive been debating whether or not to do a Monero overhaul on the GTO. after seeing this it gives me hope that you can pull it off and looks oh so clean. Good job hats off! Any idea where i can pick up an SAP front??

Thanks for all the compliments guys. I'm surprised that nobody has asked, but it does have some performance parts as well: 447/411 at the wheels on a Mustang dyno.

Wow man, that looks amazing!

Do you mind me asking what all that costs?

All the appearance parts cost about 9k with shipping. Half of the stuff is used and I got really good deals on. Current new pricing is: wheels 4k, fenders 2,600, hood 2,400, front end 3,500, spoiler 1,600.:eek:

Amazing -- only feedback would be the wing is pretty busy-looking along with the rest of the car.

Would love to see this in person.

I went back and forth on the spoiler. Its larger than I like but it seems to flow well with the car in person. I only went with it to somewhat complete the package.

Look, all I'm saying is that's the regular GTS conversion, but if you were a real baller you'd have gone with the SS V-Series Special Edition:

http://www.autoblog.com/2009/10/01/pontiac-g8-is-alive-and-well-in-australia-as-a-special-editi/

Because everyone knows special editions are the most JDM.

Its funny how we want what they have, and the opposite goes for them.

Score one for the Holden, this is sexy looking, ive been debating whether or not to do a Monero overhaul on the GTO. after seeing this it gives me hope that you can pull it off and looks oh so clean. Good job hats off! Any idea where i can pick up an SAP front??

I bought everything off either ebay.au or from Crazy Paul, who is a sponsor on grrrr8.net .

Sharp, nice lift tucked in the garage

Actually there is a pair of them tucked in there.;)