whiet smoke out exhaust?

nuttinfas

I went and test drove a 96 mustang gt today. Has 118,000 miles on it and an off road h-pipe and weld in flowmasters. When i drove the car and got on it white smoke was coming out the rear of the car. Got it back and when i gave it some gas when, after i got back to the guys house, i noticed whit smoke coming from the tail pipes. what could this be?

I noticed a LITTLE tranny fluid towards the back of the tail housing. mostly on the under carage. I didnt see any fluids on the ground. The oil looked good and no oil/water look too it. any ideas?

I checked if any water was coming out the tail pipes and i dint notice any. The car also had a slight miss so could the smoke be from bad plugs and wires. looked like original wires.

you can get white smoke from excessive oil consumption also

it doesn't have high miles so I would think maybe blocked pcv, but it could be bad rings

will they let you take it and have it checked out

he might let me. know someone close to refugee on the east side.

I had a 2001 GT I filled the tranny from the top and didn't tighten the bolts enough and at wot it would leak and get on the exhaust. It caused a whiteish smoke to roll from under the car. So was it comming straight out the pipes or under the car?

Well the issue is i was driving and the rear view mirror wasnt on so im not 100% for sure. Im thinking the tail pipes though. I'm gonna go drive the car again tommorrow and hopefully that will tell me a little more. Hes gonna sell it to me for 2350 think its a good deal?

Paints a little ruff and has been keyed on the side of it. but i just want something to beat on till next year.

If it's oil smoke it will have a very distinctive smell. Take a sniff, I'm not fucking with you. The rings in those cars do not usually go bad that early unless something got down in the intake tract. I would refer to the pcv on the back of the lower intake as grass said.

i put my hand by the exhaust and i didnt get any water on my hand and it didnt have a funny smell. i'm thinking it was from the tranny and the white smoke from the exhaust is from the off road h-pipe and no mil ele. anyone else think this? or would anyone wana met up with me tommorrow. its off refugee and gender rd.

and does anyone think 2350 wood be a bad deal or should i just pass on it.