The Faces of Meth

SLOWLX

What causes sores on there faces?

The skin is the largest organ and the meth is full of toxic chemicals. Just like eating too many bad foods give you acne, too much meth makes your shin erupt in sores.

13 ---> 14 got hotter

LOL. i was going to post this, and then i was like, eh, shes still not great. thats funny

and it is nasty. its how my aunt (married my moms brother, so not really family, haha) is. i can only assume shes on meth, because she has meth mouth, shows up to thanksgiving, christmas, etc with no top front teeth and a few front bottoms gone. face is fucked up like the pics, just not (as) many sores.

and if that part of the family isnt already full of winners, her daughter (not my uncles kid) will be 22 in september and has 5 kids, and IIRC, all from different guys, and i think she has custody of 2 of them.

its that trash side of the family we try to avoid like the plague

I was waiting to see my mother in there, kinda glad I didnt.

I will let you into my world for one min,

In the last convo i had with my Birth Giver. After I confronted her on leaving me for dead 17years prior to pursue a life of drugs and prostitution she seriously said "Rhett, there is nothing wrong with sucking cock for crack god damn it!!"

If I was to post pictures of her from High School she was Beautiful and now worse than most in these pictures. Shit is real.

In the last convo i had with my Birth Giver. After I confronted her on leaving me for dead 17years prior to pursue a life of drugs and prostitution she seriously said "Rhett, there is nothing wrong with sucking cock for crack god damn it!!"

you know, i know this is seriously fucked up, and i know you know its seriously fucked up, but this is probably one of the funniest things ive seen on a forum, ever.

i'd ask you if i can use it for a sig and oust the one ive had for probably 2+ years, but then i'd just feel like a dick for quoting your misfortune.

thats crazy your own mom would say that.