Carbon Wrap is here!

35RFTW

im down cheap enough. how do i go about having you do this? and could i wait on the parts and peices or how long would it take?

The fiberglass piece would be about $30 and the 3 pillar pod I would have to look at to make sure the wrap would go around it ok. Let me know when your ready.

i wanna get raped!

jk. how much to do the fork stanchions on my bike?

would need to see a piccture

Any kind of warranty with this stuff??

It really depends on where you were putting it.

Would you be able to do the chrome strip down the bottom of the windows on my 2011 STi? It's very small. You can see it in the pic below.

Yes and the chrome strip on your trunk. Would be pretty cheap.

How much for just the material. I can put it on myself.

$6/sqft

can you guys also wrap emblems?

Would need to see it.

im down cheap enough. how do i go about having you do this? and could i wait on the parts and peices or how long would it take?

bring me the parts and you can have them back next day.

pm'd! I need some of this...

replied

Any combo pricing? If one were to do hood, roof, and trunk at one time would there be any discount on being a larger job?

Also,how well does this stuff hold up against the elements? Can it be waxed to help pretect it? How long does it typically last?

Alright I will say it...

I don't understand the point of this stuff. If your just wrapping it can't be for weight reduction. It's just for looks right? I mean in the right place I agree it LOOKS cool. But isn't this kind of ricer-ish?

im wanting to wrap the crosshairs in my front bumper and the part just below the crosshairs on an SRT-4.... how much? how long would it take?

Shouldn't be more than about $75 and probably about an hour I am thinking

Any combo pricing? If one were to do hood, roof, and trunk at one time would there be any discount on being a larger job?

More you do, bigger the discount. That is a job to job thing, but can definitely work with you if you are helping me get the word out with a big job.

Also,how well does this stuff hold up against the elements? Can it be waxed to help pretect it? How long does it typically last?

Well It has been on the roof of a daily driven Evo for over a year and looks like the day it was put on. No wax or anything. Rated for I believe 3 years in direct sunlight.

Alright I will say it...

I don't understand the point of this stuff. If your just wrapping it can't be for weight reduction. It's just for looks right? I mean in the right place I agree it LOOKS cool. But isn't this kind of ricer-ish?

it is for looks and is no more ricer than painting something a different color than it was oem. No one is going to present this as actual carbon. If they do then it is "ricer-ish" and they need smacked lol. This is for aesthetics.

it is for looks and is no more ricer than painting something a different color than it was oem. No one is going to present this as actual carbon. If they do then it is "ricer-ish" and they need smacked lol. This is for aesthetics.

Thats cool then, just wondering, not trying to shit in the thread as I think in some situations it does look pretty cool.