Need some opinions :)

Bhobs

I have 7 tattoos I do have a large one starting at my hip bone up to under my arm (cherry blossom tree) I would prob get another one on the other side which after some thought I am leaning towards because to be honest I dont even wear long sleeves to work in the winter lol so it may be something that I regret ...

My side piece is in this thread

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78548&highlight=tattoo

Yeah, your side piece is pretty much exactly what I was thinking. I think it accomplishes the idea of having an artistic tatoo that is a bit more than the average bear would dare to have, yet it's not always out in the open.

We've never met, but we are the same age and both work corporate jobs. While people of our generation are generally more accepting of tatoos and piercings, persons older than us generally do not share the same accepting behavior. While they may never say anything to you directly it certainly can affect their opinion of you. While I'm all for saying "F-em" to people who don't understand, it can burn you down the road in ways you may never even realize. It also doesn't seem that you're going to want to go thru the trouble of covering it up at all times at work, so a sleeve may not be your best bet.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, your side piece is pretty much exactly what I was thinking. I think it accomplishes the idea of having an artistic tatoo that is a bit more than the average bear would dare to have, yet it's not always out in the open.

We've never met, but we are the same age and both work corporate jobs. While people of our generation are generally more accepting of tatoos and piercings, persons older than us generally do not share the same accepting behavior. While they may never say anything to you directly it certainly can affect their opinion of you. While I'm all for saying "F-em" to people who don't understand, it can burn you down the road in ways you may never even realize. It also doesn't seem that you're going to want to go thru the trouble of covering it up at all times at work, so a sleeve may not be your best bet.

Thanks your right for sure I def agree with you on this one :)

I think I may get one on the other side on my ribs ...but it did hurt like hell so who knows

Thanks for everyones advice on this ..I did get some good feedback that helped!

I have 7 tattoos I do have a large one starting at my hip bone up to under my arm (cherry blossom tree) I would prob get another one on the other side which after some thought I am leaning towards because to be honest I dont even wear long sleeves to work in the winter lol so it may be something that I regret ...

My side piece is in this thread

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78548&highlight=tattoo

There ya go. I think doing the other rib cage would look good.

Guest 614Streets
But thats the point we're trying to make. Does it really not matter what others care about? Especially when it comes to things like employment, getting loans, first impressions when meeting someone for the first time...all can be effected by this. It really is a lot to think about.

I get your point , actors wear fake tattoos..