Desert Eagle .50

V8 Beast

When I had one 12 years ago it cost about $1.10 a round to shoot. I kept it for a couple years and sold it making $200 profit on it. I never had any problems with mine but I only shot maybe 50 rounds through it. It was a lot of fun to shoot at indoor ranges. It felt like Hulk Hogan in his prime hitting you in the sternum every time you pulled the trigger.

+1 to everything said. Even reloading it is pretty expensive. That being said, it will penetrate a propane tank, is really pretty accurate (propane tank at 100 yards isn't too hard) and they're made pretty well from what I'VE seen. You're much better off shooting .44s out of it than .50AE.

I've fired one...it's big and heavy and expensive, ammo is insanely expensive, and they break a lot. Huge bang though...it's a range gun.

If you want the same effect, buy a Springfield XD .45 Tactical, order a 23lb recoil spring and a .460 Rowland conversion barrel... 1,500f.p.s. with 200gr, 1,400 with 230gr...and it's half the price of the Deagle.

Just a gross weapon.

"Vince, whos gonna rob to black fellas, holdin pistols, sat in a stolen car?"

"Bullet Tooth Tony and his friend, Desert Eagle point five oh."

Beat me to the movie reference but I was going to use a different quote.

"So, you are obviously the big dick and the men on the side of ya are your balls. There are two types of balls: there are big brave balls, and there are little mincey faggot balls."

"These are your last words, so make them a prayer."

"Now, dicks have drive, and clarity of vision, but they are not clever. They smell pussy and they want a piece of the action. And, you thought you smelled some good ol' pussy. And, have brought your two little mincey faggot balls along for a good ol' time. But, you've got your parties muddled up. There's no pussy here, just a dose that'll make you wish you were born a woman. Like a prick, you are having second thoughts. You're shrinking . . . and your two little balls are shrinking with ya. And, the fact that you've got "replica" written down the side of your guns. And, the fact that I've got "Desert Eagle point 5 0" written on the side of mine, should precipitate your balls into shrinking, along with your presence. Now . . . fuck off."

• 3 weeks later...

Have shot! It's a blast to shoot, just remember a hangover and a recoil headache don't mix well. Seriously, The gun is just too big for my hands.

My buddy has had Desert Eagle in .50 and the .44 with multiple length barrels, Now he has trimmed down to an LAR Grizzly with .45 Win Mag, .357, and .45 ACP barrels, a 454 Casull, a couple of .44 mag revolvers, and a Delta Elite 10mm.

Not recommended. Gun Hollywood made famous in America. I have witnessed more accidents from that one single gun than any other... mostly because people are stupid.

DE .50 = break yourself and breaks itself. Very accurate and it you really feel the need, do it. But have money ready to fix it, that action belongs in a rifle. Want something cool? DE 44Mag. Truly neat to be able to doubtap 44's within 1/2" of each other out of a semi-auto.

Want more dick hard? Find a 460xvr in a short barrel and shoot it. Badass and everyone will stop shooting to watch. If you want to make your neighbor shooting next to you flinch, this is the way in a hand gun. I like the 700Gr 500s&w personally. 1/10 or 1" from the end of the cylinder, it is packed in to tightly. And there's a gun that can fire 1,000 + rds with no problems. Personally witnessed it. I also bet I can teach most of your gf's how to shoot it more acurately than you can. I have won plenty of money in the past doing this .... makes a fun first date and stuff, too.

Want a magnum research revolver? Go BFR (big f'n revolver) and try shooting 45-90 in it. Handloads, hot of course.