BP Oil Leak....

KillJoy

She looks like a dude, I don't like it.

Seriously. All i heard was "blah blah blah, im a feminist, i like justin beiber blah blah blah, i want to use my scrotum-lipped vagina to cap the oil leak, blah blah blah."

Seriously. All i heard was "blah blah blah, im a feminist, i like justin beiber blah blah blah, i want to use my scrotum-lipped vagina to cap the oil leak, blah blah blah."

All I heard was someone pointing out how this is a nearly identical disaster we had to one 31 years ago, and pointing out how things SHOULD have changed in those 31 years, but haven't.

Let me guess, it is whatever political party you hate that caused this. Or that it isn't "that bad."

All I heard was someone pointing out how this is a nearly identical disaster we had to one 31 years ago, and pointing out how things SHOULD have changed in those 31 years, but haven't.

Let me guess, it is whatever political party you hate that caused this. Or that it isn't "that bad."

x2

Agreed. His posts made no sense...

:wtf:

KillJoy