Polaris Canes @ 9:30

Mr. Jones

Are we in the 4th grade? Let's start meeting at a fucking bar or something...

Everyone isn't 21, we are mostly cruising around and I don't think drinking and racing I mean driving is a good idea

Everyone isn't 21, we are mostly cruising around and I don't think drinking and racing I mean driving is a good idea

People are still racing???? I though everyone just met up to see who had the loudest Civic DX and jack each other off. I thought maybe we could start meeting up at classics so the cops could take care of the ricers and I can get a decent hand job at the bar.

BTW - Stepdad only drives his Camero when he's drinking liqour.

The only "under 21" people I like to hang out with are loud, drunk, skanky hoes. Any guy under 21 really doesn't have enough holes for me.

Then start a thread about meeting at a bar and get people to show up? Some people have better things to do than drink and chase slutty women?

This is Crossle btw.....

People are still racing???? I though everyone just met up to see who had the loudest Civic DX and jack each other off. I thought maybe we could start meeting up at classics so the cops could take care of the ricers and I can get a decent hand job at the bar.

+1

Then start a thread about meeting at a bar and get people to show up? Some people have better things to do than drink and chase slutty women?

its a man thing, you wouldnt understand.

This is Crossle btw.....

I'm down :lol: I love sluts an liquor... an low when sluts drink liquor :bangbang:

Don't lie u know that was erica.

No, your right let's go get smashed and aquire some STD's and not remember it at all. Not to mention bar tabs and feeling like shit the next day.

Wow u guys my homo of the thread vote. Please have ur gf give ur balls back

Wow u guys my homo of the thread vote. Please have ur gf give ur balls back

Why are you in this thread. Not like you have come out to a meet in well....

The point of meets is to get like-minded car enthusiasts together to shoot the shit and maybe have a bite to eat.

Not to sit around a noisy bar and get drunk like idiots.

*sigh*

Sounds like you have an intelligent family, I guess the apple never falls far from the tree! I bet your one of those guys who has nothing better to do with his life then hang out at a bar, get F***ed up and go drive around like your hot shit! Let me know when your free so I can hangout with the cool people like you!

What an idiot!:rolleyes: