Polaris Canes @ 9:30

Mr. Jones

cant we all just get along? :) lol

:gtfo: you drive a miata that I so could of easily ran you over in the truck I was driving on Saturday :lol:

Sounds like you have an intelligent family, I guess the apple never falls far from the tree! I bet your one of those guys who has nothing better to do with his life then hang out at a bar, get F***ed up and go drive around like your hot shit! Let me know when your free so I can hangout with the cool people like you!

What an idiot!:rolleyes:

I like that people automatically think that if you go to a bar you go to get shit faced.....

I go to the bar a few times a week an i haven't been drunk since my birthday in april

So get off ur moral high horse enjoy standing in a parking lot with ur mini van/wagon

An e a d

Sounds like you have an intelligent family, I guess the apple never falls far from the tree! I bet your one of those guys who has nothing better to do with his life then hang out at a bar, get F***ed up and go drive around like your hot shit! Let me know when your free so I can hangout with the cool people like you!

WOW.....that was low!

I like that people automatically think that if you go to a bar you go to get shit faced.....

I go to the bar a few times a week an i haven't been drunk since my birthday in april

So get off ur moral high horse enjoy standing in a parking lot with ur mini van/wagon

An e a d

Meh we go to them once and awhile, but I can't stand not having a voice after yelling over the noise to hear anyone. Call me an old fart, but it's just not entertaining.

Meh we go to them once and awhile, but I can't stand not having a voice after yelling over the noise to hear anyone. Call me an old fart, but it's just not entertaining.

I'm with you old man....

Just ignore Paul Walker over there..:p

:cool:

i am available Monday-Friday 3pm to whenever, Saturday-Sunday 8am to 3am.

Why are you in this thread. Not like you have come out to a meet in well....

The point of meets is to get like-minded car enthusiasts together to shoot the shit and maybe have a bite to eat.

Not to sit around a noisy bar and get drunk like idiots.

*sigh*

Oh u gone get it now.

1st I was agreenibg that meets at a bar was a bad idea. I think car meets should be near a food location jus due to the fact its more intresting to converse over food > standing in a parking lot or sitting in a bar. But mr goodie gum drops is over here talking down to everyone like he's father time and knows no wrong cause he's so rightous. And ur rite I haven't been out to a meet, somthing about winning national championships getting sponsors and traveling Friday sat and Sunday kinda prohibits that. But its ok, bantering in a parking lot making fun of paul is way more productive.

:(:(i miss the old days when we just got together at quaker steak, chicken for those who didnt want to drink, a full bar for those who did want to drink, and all the biker bait that the cat could drag in.:(:(

I have an idea, now bear with me on this but..........................

why dont we meet at HOOTERS????

I have an idea, now bear with me on this but..........................

why dont we meet at HOOTERS????

I am down for this. They've had Hooters meets before, and I ALWAYS had to work so I always missed them :(

I'll come out to a meet sometime I promise, I don't care where it's at, but Saturday nights are usually reserved for drinky drink time