Driving record!

Twistedrx7

It is going to be nice not to have anything on my record and not having to cary a SR22 anymore. ahhh low insurance rates since i turn 25 next month too!

I went from this;

FRA REQUIRED UNTIL 06/22/2010

CV COURT SUSPENSION/MAJOR OFFENSE W/O FRA STATUS: CLOSED

START: 11/13/2007 END: 12/12/2007 COURT: FRANKLIN CO MUNI COURT

COURT CASE: 7164327 OFFENSE: DRIVING UNDER SUSP/REVO

NC NON COMPLIANCE SUSPENSION STATUS: COMPLIANCE

START: 06/22/2007 END: 09/20/2007 BMV CASE: NC07070051

FRA START: 06/22/2007 FRA END: 06/22/2010

S1 TWELVE POINT SUSPENSION STATUS: COMPLIANCE

START: 02/14/2006 END: 08/13/2006 BMV CASE: S106000990

FRA START: 02/14/2006 FRA END: 02/14/2009

**************CONVICTIONS**************

C1 IN-STATE CONVICTION

COURT: FRANKLIN CO MUNI COURT COURT CASE: 7164327

OFF. DATE: 07/07/2007 CONV. DATE: 11/13/2007 POINTS: 06

OFFENSE: DRIVING UNDER SUSP/REVOKE

C1 IN-STATE CONVICTION

COURT: FRANKLIN CO MUNI COURT COURT CASE: 7164327

OFF. DATE: 07/07/2007 CONV. DATE: 11/13/2007 POINTS: 00

OFFENSE: RECKLESS OPERATION

C1 IN-STATE CONVICTION

COURT: GAHANNA MAYORS COURT COURT CASE: 2007TRD00392

OFF. DATE: 03/01/2007 CONV. DATE: 04/26/2007 POINTS: 00

OFFENSE: MISCELLANEOUS

C1 IN-STATE CONVICTION

COURT: FRANKLIN CO MUNI COURT COURT CASE: 5174244

OFF. DATE: 07/29/2005 CONV. DATE: 05/18/2006 POINTS: 00

OFFENSE: VIOLATION EQUIP REGULATNS

C1 IN-STATE CONVICTION

COURT: FRANKLIN CO MUNI COURT COURT CASE: 5174244

OFF. DATE: 07/29/2005 CONV. DATE: 05/18/2006 POINTS: 00

OFFENSE: REGISTRTN/TITLE VIOLATION

C1 IN-STATE CONVICTION

COURT: FRANKLIN CO MUNI COURT COURT CASE: 5209351

OFF. DATE: 11/03/2005 CONV. DATE: 01/06/2006 POINTS: 00

OFFENSE: SPEED

082 MPH IN A 55 MPH ZONE

C1 IN-STATE CONVICTION

COURT: FRANKLIN CO MUNI COURT COURT CASE: 5209351

OFF. DATE: 11/03/2005 CONV. DATE: 01/06/2006 POINTS: 04

OFFENSE: RECKLESS OPERATION

C1 IN-STATE CONVICTION

COURT: FRANKLIN CO MUNI COURT COURT CASE: 5115372

OFF. DATE: 02/19/2005 CONV. DATE: 03/15/2005 POINTS: 02

OFFENSE: SPEED

077 MPH IN A 55 MPH ZONE

***************ACCIDENTS**************

A1 ACCIDENT DATE: 05/19/2005 COUNTY: FRANKLIN BMV CASE: 58155869

***END OF DRIVER RECORDS***

to;

Your Ohio driver abstract spans the previous two-year period.

License Status as of 06/14/2010: VALID

ENDORSEMENTS: NONE

RESTRICTIONS: CORRECTIVE LENSES

**************WITHDRAWALS**************

FRA REQUIRED UNTIL 06/22/2010

NC NON COMPLIANCE SUSPENSION STATUS: COMPLIANCE

START: 06/22/2007 END: 09/20/2007 BMV CASE: NC07070051

FRA START: 06/22/2007 FRA END: 06/22/2010

***END OF DRIVER RECORDS***

Thats what YOU see on your driving record.

No offense but with that driving record youre almost an instant ticket for any stop from me. Hopefully youve learned your lesson. A drivers license is a privilege remember that.

No offense but with that driving record youre almost an instant ticket for any stop from me. Hopefully youve learned your lesson. A drivers license is a privilege remember that.

I have a question, and this is not to start an argument, but to gain insight into other perspectives.

If an individual pays for a car, pays for insurance, pays for gas which is turn pays for the roads he/she drives on, how is a drivers license considered a privilege and not a right? I mean, when I pay for a candy bar at kroger, it is then my right to eat the candy bar as I paid for it. Same thing when they tell you riding a school bus is a privilge and not a right. The governemnt tells you that you have to go to school, your parents pay for the school system through their property taxes, but then it is a privilege to ride the bus not a right? Granted, there are no actual "rights", as a right is only a privilege that the government allows you to have as it can be revoked at any time. But from a purely philisophical point of view, I would like to hear some different perspectives. Thanks.

I think it is still a privilage to ride the bus to school. Schools cancel buses all the time, when they cannot afford to operate them.

Kind of like how theyll cancel your license if they cannot afford you potentially killing innocent people

Privileges can be revoked just like anything else. Nothing states that you HAVE to have a drivers license. Think of it in simple terms. Riding the COTA bus, if you were a shit head, your pass would be revoked Im sure.

Driving on the road like a shit head.. aka.. wreckless, FRA, DUS (my biggest pet peeve imaginable), speeds, tag violations.. your privilege can be revoked. Just because "you paid your dues" doesnt mean you have the right to still be on the road with a record as such. The BMV revoked his privilege numerous times with the FRA and DUS, he obviously chose to drive during those times.

yeah for some reason they changed theirs over to 2 years now it used to be 3.

The only thing insurance will see after the 22nd is my reckless op i believe. But i think my insurance person is gonna let it drop off from when it happened instead of conviction date. we will see

Aaaaaaand another prime example of why cops suck.

I can run your motor vehicle report and I bet it is all on there. All insurance companies are not the same but most accidents violations charge for 3 years. Nationwide Insurance follows this but any serious violation ( not showing up for court, warrant for your arrest, license suspension) stays on for 5 years. You will be placed in the worst company regardless of anything, or lack of anything else on your record.

DUS (my biggest pet peeve imaginable)

Driving under suspension?

Long story but the state of West Virginia suspended my license and with the way the two states work Ohio suspended my license as well. I was driving under a suspended license from 2001 until 2006 when I got pulled over. I was put in a holding cell for like 2 hours. That sucked.

Lawyers got it down to driving without a license.

Long story but the state of West Virginia suspended my license and with the way the two states work Ohio suspended my license as well. I was driving under a suspended license from 2001 until 2006 when I got pulled over. I was put in a holding cell for like 2 hours. That sucked.

Yup driving under suspension. A LOT of people dont know until its too late ya. Im normally a 99% impound rate for dus stops. They are probably my biggest pet peeves. Most of them are caused by drivers with no insurance (FRA DUS) followed by not paying your old traffic citations. Nothing like hooking a car and wondering what its like for the person to explain to the vehicles owner why they were driving a vehicle with a suspended license eek! Sometimes Ill even cite the vehicles owner for wrongful entrustment if I can determine they knew the driver wasnt currently valid at the time of the driver having control. Those are usually the repeat DUS offenders though :D

Most would think thats a dick move but hey, those are the people out driving around on a suspended license when they shouldnt be on the road anyway. I could only imagine how many of those people never produce valid insurance too, you can thank me for keeping them away from you valid insurance paying drivers :D

• Confused 1

To follow up once more, TRex, I usually go the extra distance for cases like yours. I go as far as normally just giving a warning for whatever I stopped the vehicle for and then fully explaining the whole process for that driver to get valid and have their ticket reduced usually. Some are out to hit everyone for what they can, I have a firm stance on helping as much as I can rather than hurting the wallet.

How did you go that long without having to renew your license and therefore finding out that you had a suspended license because your were unable to renew? Something sounds fishy...

Had my licence for 4 years, never got a ticket. But when I owned my 2G talon I owned it for 4 months and was pulled over 3 times. #1. Loud Exhaust, No front plate, did not use my turn signal. #2 Loud exhaust, No front plate. #3 2.5% tint, No front plate. (searched my car 2/3 times) Shows it was a bad car to own.